This drug Lincomicin Dalhimpharm is used to treat infections caused by lincomycin-sensitive strains of gram-positive aerobic microorganisms, such as streptococci, pneumococci, and staphylococci, or by anaerobic bacteria that are sensitive to the drug.
Lincomicin Dalhimpharm composition
active substance: lincomycin;
1 ml of solution contains lincomycin hydrochloride in terms of anhydrous lincomycin 300 mg;
Excipients: disodium edetate, sodium hydroxide, water for injections.
Solution for injection.
This drug Lincomicin Dalhimpharm belongs to the group of antibacterial drugs intended for systemic use.
The active component of this drug is lincomycin, an antibacterial drug derived from streptomycins or other actinomycetes, is included in the group of lincosamides.
It has the ability to inhibit the synthesis of bacterial proteins, due to the property of forming irreversible bonds with the rice subunits and disrupting peptidyltransferase activity and inhibiting translocation and transpeptidization reactions.
Lincomicin Dalhimpharm produces bacteriostatic or bactericidal effects.
It is effective against anaerobic non-spore-forming gram-positive bacteria, anaerobic and microaerophilic cocci, microaerophilic streptococci, aerobic gram-positive cocci, and other pathological microorganisms.
This drug Lincomicin Dalhimpharm is used to treat infections caused by lincomycin-sensitive strains of gram-positive aerobic microorganisms, such as streptococci, pneumococci, and staphylococci, or by anaerobic bacteria that are sensitive to the drug. Including for treatment:
- upper respiratory tract infections: chronic sinusitis, purulent otitis media (including in combination with other antibiotics), except for infections caused by H. Influenzae;
- infections of the lower respiratory tract, including infectious exacerbations of chronic bronchitis and infectious pneumonia;
- serious infections of the skin and soft tissues caused by sensitive microorganisms, in cases where the appointment of antibiotics of the penicillin group is not indicated;
- infections of bones and joints, including osteomyelitis and septic arthritis;
- septicemia and endocarditis, in some cases of septicemia and / or endocarditis.
Not applicable if the patient has hypersensitivity (allergy) to one of the components that make up the drug.
It is also contraindicated in:
- myasthenia gravis;
- colitis in the acute stage;
Taking antidiarrheal drugs reduces the effect of lincomycin.
Lincomycin should be used in children from 1 month of age in the recommended doses
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Not intended for use in pregnant women.
Also not used during lactation.
Method of administration and dosage
The exact dosage and duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician, based on the severity of the infection, the patient’s condition and the sensitivity of the bacteria.
- adults, intramuscularly – 600 mg every 24 hours, if necessary every 12 hours;
- adults, intravenously – 600 mg -1 gram every 8-12 hours, if necessary, the dose can be increased to 8 grams per day;
- children from 1 month to 18 years old, intramuscularly – the dose is calculated from the calculation of 10 mg per 1 kg of the patient’s weight per day, every 12 hours, as often as possible, if necessary;
- children, intravenously – 10-20 mg per 1 kg of patient weight per day.
Patients with impaired renal and / or liver function receive a dose reduced by 25-30%.
- stomach ache;
- allergic reactions;
- pseudomembranous colitis.
You should rinse the stomach, treat symptoms, take sorbents.
With pseudomembranous colitis, it is necessary to prescribe vancomycin, bacitracin, metronidazole, probiotics.
There is no specific antidote. Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are ineffective.
Therapy with this drug can cause side reactions in the form of:
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, glossitis, stomatitis, heartburn, esophagitis, esophageal ulcers, diarrhea, antibiotic-associated colitis, incl. pseudomembranous colitis;
- hypersensitivity reactions, incl. angioneurotic edema, anaphylactic shock;
- neutropenia, leukopenia, eosinophilia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia, and pancytopenia;
- rash, skin flushing, allergic urticaria, itching, vaginitis, toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- azotemia, oliguria, proteinuria;
- candidiasis due to prolonged use of the drug.
Storage conditions and periods
The shelf life of the drug is no more than 2 years from the production date indicated on the package.
Store in a dry place out of the reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.