Livolact is recommended to use a dietary supplement to the diet – a source of essential phospholipids and lactulose to normalize liver function.
Livolact capsules composition
1 capsule contains: essential phospholipids – 270 mg, lactulose – 30 mg, permissible insignificant amount of lactose – no more than 0.5%.
Capsules, 30 pieces.
Livolact capsules is recommended to use a dietary supplement to the diet – a source of essential phospholipids and lactulose to normalize liver function.
Essential phospholipids are vital components of all cell membranes. Due to a number of adverse influences, the phospholipid molecules that are part of the membranes are damaged, and defects appear in the membrane that disrupt their function.
Essential phospholipids, which are part of the dietary supplement Livolact capsules, are able to eliminate defects in the membrane, restoring its functional activity.
Recommendations for use
The use of the dietary supplement Livolact capsules is advisable as part of a set of measures:
- with chronic liver diseases (hepatitis, fatty degeneration, cirrhosis). In this case, essential phospholipids contribute to the restoration of damaged membranes of liver cells, and lactulose prevents the development of neurological complications;
- during the period of recovery after acute viral hepatitis;
in gynecological practice: in pregnant women who suffer from gestosis;
- when using large doses of steroid hormones;
- in dermatological practice: with psoriasis, allergic dermatoses, severe autoimmune diseases;
- to partially compensate for the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
- when the patient is influenced by occupational harmful factors.
This product has been used in pediatric practice since 3 years.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding
Consult a physician before using this product.
Mode of application:
- children from 3 to 6 years old – one capsule 2 times a day;
- children from 6 to 12 years old – one capsule 3 times a day;
- children over 12 years old and adults – two capsules 2-3 times a day.
The duration of the course is 14-21 days.
Consult a physician before use.
Galactosemia, hypersensitivity to drug components.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 80%.