Mamarin is intended to improve the well-being of pregnant women: reduction of nausea and vomiting, discomfort in the epigastric region, increased gas production, constipation.
1 tablet contains active ingredients:
dry extract of ginger root (Zingiber officinale) – 50 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 1 mg;
excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
The action of the components of the drug Mamarin.
Dry ginger extract:
- gingerol is a part of ginger and is an antagonist of serotonin receptors (5-HT3-receptors), suppresses gag reflexes, reduces anxiety;
- ginger prevents excessive production of ketone bodies caused by starvation, reduces intoxication of the body; helps to cope with excess uric acid salts with complicated kidney function;
- ginger stimulates intestinal peristalsis, the production and outflow of digestive juices and enzymes due to the disinfecting effect, reduces the fermentation processes in the intestine and the pressure of the food lump on the excretory ducts of the digestive glands and the sphincter of Oddi.
- ginger contains more than 400 compounds: essential acids, vitamins C, E, K, group B, elements of zinc, selenium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, which improves the supply of nutrients for the normal development of the fetus, increases the mother’s body resistance to infectious diseases, immunity is strengthened.
- reduces stress levels;
- normalizes the level of GABA in the brain, prevents the development of seizures, increased excitability, including tension in the muscles of the uterus;
- participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin, amino acids, protein, enzymes;
- improves myocardial contractility, promotes the conversion of folic acid into its active form.
Recommendations for use Mamarin is intended to improve the well-being of pregnant women: reduction of nausea and vomiting, discomfort in the epigastric region, increased gas production, constipation. Mamarin improves appetite and food digestion, promotes healthy nutrition for pregnant women. Mamarin reduces the stress on the body of a pregnant woman, reduces dizziness and fatigue, and improves the state of the nervous system. The drug promotes a comfortable pregnancy and strengthens the vitality of the expectant mother. Thanks to the tablet form, the drug has a quick onset of action.
Mode of application
Take 1-2 tablets in the morning, without getting out of bed, with a small amount of sweet tea. After taking it, it is recommended to continue lying in bed for another 10 minutes.
The maximum permissible daily dose is 6 tablets. In case of prolonged use, do not take more than 1 tablet per day.
Before starting use, you should consult your doctor.
Individual sensitivity to product components.
Store out of the reach of children, dry, protected from light at temperatures up to 25 ° C.