Dietary supplement Mammoklin to the diet, which normalizes the secretion of prolactin, reduces the proliferative activity of breast tissue, reduces edema of the mammary glands and their response to the phases of the mestrual cycle, including manifestations of mastalgia. Normalizes the menstrual cycle.
1 capsule contains:
- herb lemon balm medicinal dry extract (Melissa officinalis L.) 120 mg;
- Melilotus officinalis dry extract (Melilotus officinalis) 100 mg;
- dry broccoli shoots extract (Brassica oleracea) 80 mg;
- dry root extract (Vitex agnus-castus) 60 mg;
- Rhodiola roots cold dry extract (Rodiola guadrefida) 40 mg.
400 mg capsules.
Properties of active ingredients:
- Dry herb lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) contains a large amount of copper, organic acids (ursolic, oleic, coffee), tannins, essential oils, carotene. Due to the presence of tannins in lemon balm, it is an effective anti-inflammatory agent, reduces edema, and helps to eliminate toxins. The herb of lemon balm soothes, restores the emotional background of a woman, preventing and alleviating the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome.
- Dry clover root extract (Melilotus officinalis) contains flavonoids, choline, resinous, tannins, vitamins C and E, coumarins, melilotoside, melilotin, essential oil, melilitic and coumaric acids. Melilot is used in gynecology for mastopathy, menstrual disorders, inflammation of the ovaries, appendages, and algodismenorrhea. The complex of substances that are contained in the flowers of yellow melilot prevents the development of mastopathy, endometrial hyperplasia and polycystic ovary disease.
- Broccoli sprout extract dry (Brassica oleracea) is rich in the alkaloid glucobrassin, which is a precursor of indole-3-carbinol. The action of the latter is associated with antiproliferative, antioxidant and cytoprotective effects, as well as an antitumor effect in relation to hormone-dependent neoplasms of the female genital organs. Broccoli also contains sulforaphane, a powerful natural immunomodulator that enhances the body’s immune response to adverse environmental factors.
- Common root fruit extract dry (Vitex agnus-castus) contains iridoids, flavonoids and essential oils, which help to normalize the concentration of female sex hormones in the blood. Common rod extract reduces prolactin secretion, thereby reducing edema and a feeling of heaviness in the mammary glands.
- Rhodiola root cold extract dry (Rodiola guadrefida) contains essential oils, organic acids, anthraglycosides, phenolic glycosides salidroside (rhodioloside) and tyrosol, proteins, fats, wax, sterol, phenols, tertiary alcohols, tannins, flavonoids, chromium, zinc, manganese , cobalt, copper, silver, molybdenum, nickel, selenium. Possess anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, oncoprotective and adaptogenic properties. The substances contained in the roots of the red brush are able to normalize endocrine disorders in diseases of the gynecological sphere, alleviate the symptoms of menopause, soothe fever, hot flashes, and improve sleep. In medical practice, they are used in the treatment of a number of female diseases: mastopathy, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, erosions, cysts, menstrual disorders, tumors of various etiologies.
Recommendations for use
Dietary supplement Mammoklin to the diet, which normalizes the secretion of prolactin, reduces the proliferative activity of breast tissue, reduces edema of the mammary glands and their response to the phases of the mestrual cycle, including manifestations of mastalgia. Normalizes the menstrual cycle. Reduces the risk of developing hormone-dependent benign and malignant tumors of the female genital organs. Also has a sedative effect, improves sleep.
It is not a drug. Without GMO.
Mode of application
1-2 capsules twice a day with meals with a glass of water. Course duration is 30 days.
It is recommended to repeat the course 3-4 times a year.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual sensitivity to components, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Store Mammoklin in the manufacturer’s packaging in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 2 ° C to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
2 years from the date of manufacture.