It has a positive effect on the metabolism of breast tissue and normalizes hormonal levels. Helps reduce the risk of developing mastopathy and pathological proliferative processes of the female reproductive system (endometriosis, fibroma, polycystic ovary). Eases PMS symptoms (pain syndrome, neuro-autonomic disorders). Promotes the restoration of reproductive function. Helps to slow down the aging process. It has a general strengthening effect on the female body.
- broccoli extract 120 mg;
- indole-3-carbinol 80 mg;
- dandelion root, sacred vitex extract (twig) 20 mg;
- L-methionine 8 mg;
- vitamin C 8 mg;
- vitamin B1 0.16 mg;
- vitamin B6 1.6 mg;
- vitamin E 1.6 mg;
- vitamin A 0.8 mg;
- vitamin D3 3.2 mcg;
- sodium hydroselenite 16 mcg;
excipients: calcium stearate, maltodextrin, and microcrystalline cellulose
Mastolek is a plant-vitamin complex, a source of Indole-3-carbinol, for the normalization of estrogen metabolism.
- Indole-3 – carbinol is the main active ingredient, a rich source of which are cruciferous vegetables. Changes the metabolism of estrogens in favor of the formation of 2-C-hydroxyestrone, which adversely affects tumor cells, as a result, the risk of developing estrogen-dependent tumor processes in the female body is significantly reduced. It inhibits the synthesis of 16-C – hydroxyestrone, which is a carcinogen in relation to the reproductive organs of women and provokes uncontrollable proliferative processes. Indole-3 – carbinol acts directly on cells infected with the human papillomavirus (HPV). By blocking the division of infected cells, it provokes their death, without harming healthy cells, inhibits the development of papillomatous formations. Indole-3 – carbinol exhibits high antioxidant properties, increases the efficiency of detoxification systems and slows down the aging process.
- Broccoli is a natural source of ascorbinogen, a vegetable indole. The combination of ascorbinogen with indole-3 – carbinol, enhances the effect of the latter due to the decomposition of ascorbinogen in the body, ascorbic acid and indole-3 – carbinol. Ascorbinogen also works as an immunomodulator, allowing the immune system to work properly to recognize and destroy cancer cells in the body, helping to prevent estrogen-dependent cancers. Broccoli extract contains a large amount of selenium, has powerful antioxidant properties and helps to normalize the functioning of the cardiovascular system, liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Vitex sacred (prutnyak) – a source of iridoids, flavonoids and essential oils, inhibits the formation of prolactin, causes menstrual irregularities, causes infertility, premenstrual syndrome, cyclic mastalgia and fibriocystic mastopathy. The rod extract reduces the level of prolactin, helps to correct the imbalance of the cyclic levels of female sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone), which helps to restore reproductive functions, leads to a reverse course of proliferative processes in the mammary glands and reduces pain in mastopathy.
- Dandelion roots are a source of magnesium, potassium, calcium, manganese, aluminum, copper, iron, vitamins A, B and C, insulin, organic acids, choline, carotenoids. It normalizes metabolism, helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels, removes toxins, normalizes the functions of the cardiovascular system, improves mood and overall tone of the body. Has antiviral and anticarcinogenic properties.
- L-Methionine is an essential amino acid. Stimulates metabolic processes in the liver. In women over 35 years old, as well as in most women using oral contraceptives, or undergoing a course of estrogenosis therapy, due to the weakening of enzymatic processes, estrogen is metabolized into carcinogenic estradiol, which causes pathological proliferative processes in organs of purposes (uterus, ovaries, mammary glands). The influence of L-methionine promotes the conversion of estradiol into a safe form of the female hormone estriol. Also, this amino acid is necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system, relieves increased irritability, nervous lability in PMS and climacteric syndrome.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is an active participant in the regulation of redox processes in the body, has antiplatelet and pronounced antioxidant properties. Strengthens the detoxification functions of the liver, increases the body’s resistance to infections. Reduces the harmful effect and increases the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Vitamins A, E, D – are necessary for the full functioning of the ovaries, normalize the reproductive system in women, and support sexual activity.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12 – B vitamins in combination with selenium, prevent nervous exhaustion and support the nervous system. Vitamin B6 helps to increase the level of the female hormone progesterone in the blood. Promotes the synthesis of endorphins, natural stimulants of mood and emotions, thus has a beneficial effect on the symptoms of menopause and PMS.
- Selenium is necessary for the harmonious work of the reproductive system of the female body, prevents the development of inflammatory processes of the female reproductive system and helps to eliminate their consequences (including adhesions in the small pelvis).
Recommendations for use
Mastolek can be recommended as a source of biologically active substances of plant origin, in particular indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane.
- It has a positive effect on the metabolism of breast tissue and normalizes hormonal levels.
- Helps reduce the risk of developing mastopathy and pathological proliferative processes of the female reproductive system (endometriosis, fibroma, polycystic ovary).
- Eases PMS symptoms (pain syndrome, neuro-autonomic disorders).
- Promotes the restoration of reproductive function.
- Helps to slow down the aging process.
- It has a general strengthening effect on the female body.
Mode of application
Take Mastolek with food or with a liquid.
Prophylactic dose 2 tablets per day.
Do not exceed the recommended amount (serving) for daily consumption.
Term of use
1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated two to three times a year.
Consult a physician before using. On the recommendation of a doctor, the duration of admission and dosage may be increased.
Individual sensitivity to components, pregnancy, lactation period.
Consult a physician before using.
Store Mastolek in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.