Melbek is prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of pain syndrome: with arthrosis; with osteoarthritis; with ankylosing spondylitis; with degenerative changes in the joints; with rheumatoid arthritis.
active substance: meloxicam;
1 tablet contains meloxicam 7.5 mg;
Excipients: corn starch, pregelatinized starch, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium citrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate.
It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic drug. It has antiphlogistic (anti-inflammatory), analgesic (analgesic), antipyretic (antipyretic) effects.
Melbek is prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of pain syndrome:
- with arthrosis;
- with osteoarthritis;
- with ankylosing spondylitis;
- with degenerative changes in the joints;
- with rheumatoid arthritis.
- with allergies to the components of the drug;
- with intolerance to other drugs of the NSAID group;
- with past bronchial asthma, nasal polyps, angioedema, urticaria after taking acetylsalicylic acid, other NSAIDs;
- with bleeding, perforation of the gastrointestinal tract associated with NSAID therapy in the past;
- during pregnancy (in the third trimester);
- in violation of blood clotting;
- with severe renal failure (without dialysis);
- with active or recurrent ulcer with / without bleeding in the past;
- with severe liver failure;
- with cerebrovascular bleeding in the past;
- in violation of hemostasis;
- with the simultaneous use of anticoagulants;
- for the treatment of perioperative pain syndrome after coronary artery bypass grafting;
- with severe heart failure;
- with an active form of ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
Melbek, tablets of 7.5 mg and 15 mg, is contraindicated in children under 16 years.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Do not use this drug during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Melbek is used internally.
The standard dose is 7.5 mg / day. If necessary, you can increase the dose to 15 mg / day.
The maximum dose for adults is 15 mg / day, for children over 12 years old – 0.25 mg / kg / day.
Symptoms: abdominal pain, drowsiness, nausea, lethargy, bleeding from the digestive tract, vomiting, arterial hypertension, liver dysfunction, cardiac arrest, coma, acute renal failure.
Treatment involves the withdrawal of the drug, symptomatic treatment.
- Changes in laboratory parameters: thrombocytopenia, anemia, a change in the number of leukocytes, agranulocytosis, bilirubin, an increase in the level of transaminases, an increase in the level of urea / creatinine.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (including anaphylactic shock).
- Neurological disorders: headache, dizziness, drowsiness.
- Mental disorders: mood changes, disorientation, insomnia, confusion, nightmares.
- Ophthalmic disorders: conjunctivitis, blurred vision.
- Otolaryngological disorders: ringing in the ears.
- Cardiac disorders: palpitations, heart failure.
- Vascular disorders: hot flashes, arterial hypertension.
- Digestive disorders: diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, esophagitis, gastroduodenal ulcer, colitis, gastritis, latent or overt gastrointestinal bleeding, stomatitis, flatulence, belching, constipation, perforation, peptic ulcer.
- Respiratory Disorders: Respiratory tract infections, asthma attacks, coughing.
- Hepatobiliary disorders: liver failure, hepatitis, jaundice.
- Dermatological disorders: erythema multiforme, rash, angioedema, pruritus, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, bullous dermatitis, urticaria, epidermal necrolysis, photosensitivity, exfoliative dermatitis.
- Urinary disorders: urinary tract infections, sodium and water retention, hyperkalemia, acute renal failure, acute urinary retention.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: arthralgia, back pain.
- General: flu-like symptoms, edema.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Melbek at temperatures up to + 25 ° C for no more than three years.