Menopace shown: with climacteric, menopausal disorders (increased sweating, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, headache, emotional lability, sleep disturbances, vasomotor disturbances, anxiety); with early menopause.
Menopace Original composition
- vitamin E – 30 mg;
- vitamin A – 750 mcg;
- vitamin D3 – 2.5 mcg;
- vitamin C – 45 mg;
- vitamin B1 – 10 mg;
- vitamin B6 – 40 mg;
- vitamin B5 – 30 mg;
- vitamin B12 – 9 μg;
- vitamin B2 – 5 mg;
- zinc – 41.3 mg;
- biotin – 30 mcg;
- folic acid – 400 mcg;
- vitamin C – 45 mg;
- para-aminobenzoic acid – 30 mg;
- niacin – 20 mg;
- magnesium oxide – 165 mg;
- iron fumarate – 38 mg;
- manganese sulfate – 6.1 mg;
- potassium iodide – 294 mcg;
- sodium selenate – 240 mcg;
- chromium – 50 mcg;
- copper sulfate – 2.8 mg;
- sodium borate – 10.15 mg.
Menopace is available in capsule form.
Menopace is a vitamin and mineral remedy. Contains a complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes. They contribute to the correction of metabolic processes, an increase in energy resources, an improvement in the general condition of the body, and an increase in its resistance to adverse factors. Vitamins perform a catalytic function, being part of the active centers of many enzymes, they can participate in humoral regulation as exogenous prohormones or hormones. Most vitamins are not produced in the human body, so they must be taken with food.
- Vitamin E acts as an active antioxidant, prevents damage to cellular structures by free radicals. Participates in the processes of tissue respiration, the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, biosynthesis of heme, proteins, cell proliferation, and many other metabolic processes.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal metabolism, regulation of protein synthesis, is necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, has a beneficial effect on vision, slows down the aging process, is a powerful antioxidant, increases the level of “healthy” fats in the blood.
- Folic acid takes part in redox processes, regulation of hematopoiesis, has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, brain, liver, supports the immune system, and contributes to the normal functioning of leukocytes. Activates cell division, regenerative processes.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that enhances the effect of other antioxidants, affects the synthesis of hormones, strengthens the immune system, regulates the processes of hematopoiesis, improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium, normalizes the permeability of the capillary wall, and participates in the synthesis of collagen, which is necessary for the growth of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium-phosphorus metabolism, enhances the reabsorption of phosphorus by the kidneys, and the absorption of calcium in the intestine.
- Vitamins of group B normalize the work of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, improve the functioning of the intestines, participate in cell growth, energy metabolism, help to strengthen the immune system, and the body’s resistance to various infections.
The role of minerals for the body is very important, since they are part of all tissues, incl. bones. They maintain water-salt, acid-base balance, affect metabolism.
- with climacteric, menopausal disorders (increased sweating, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, headache, emotional lability, sleep disturbances, vasomotor disturbances, anxiety);
- with early menopause.
- with intolerance to the components;
- with hypervitaminosis;
- with renal failure;
- with hypercalcemia;
- with hypermagnesemia;
- in violation of the exchange of iron (iron deficiency anemia, lead anemia, thalassemia) or copper;
- with hypercalciuria;
- with nephrolithiasis;
- with urolithiasis;
- with phenylketonuria;
- with Wilson’s disease;
- with hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis;
- while taking retinoids.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Safety studies of this medicinal product have not been sufficiently conducted, therefore, its use is not recommended during pregnancy, lactation.
Method of administration and dosage
Menopace is taken orally after meals.
The standard dose is 1 capsule per day. Duration of admission – according to the doctor’s recommendation.
Symptoms: manifestations of hypersensitivity (rash, redness, itching).
It is required to cancel the drug, conduct symptomatic therapy.
Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (erythema, urticaria, pruritus, rash, bronchospasm, angioedema), incl. anaphylactic shock.
Digestive disorders: heartburn, nausea, pain in the supra-gastric region.
Storage conditions and periods
Store the drug at temperatures up to + 25 ° C for no more than three years.