Movex Activ is used to treat: diseases of the musculoskeletal system, which are characterized by inflammation, pain, degenerative-dystrophic changes in the cartilage tissue of the joints, including the spine, decreased joint mobility; osteoarthritis, periarthritis, including knee, hip joints, intervertebral osteochondrosis, spondyloarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis; fractures and other types of bone injuries, in order to accelerate the formation of callus; post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues and the musculoskeletal system, which are the result of sprains, strokes.
Movex Activ composition
The main active ingredients that make up the drug in 1 tablet contains 0.5 grams of glucosamine sulfate, 0.4 grams of chondroitin sodium sulfate, 0.05 grams of diclofenac potassium.
Auxiliary components: microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, talc, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, sodium starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, etc.
Produced in tablet form.
Movex Activ belongs to the group of combined anti-inflammatory drugs that affect the musculoskeletal system.
The drug is capable of providing anti-inflammatory, analgesic, chondroprotective and regenerative effects. It has the property to slow down the processes of damage to cartilage tissue and resorption of bone tissue. It is able to restore tissue and function of joints, as well as cartilage tissue, and accelerate the formation of callus in the event of bone injury.
Glucosamine is a building block for cartilage tissue in the joint, stimulates its regeneration. Glucosamine sulfate has a chondroprotective effect. Able to reduce the lack of glycosaminoglycans, taking part in the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid.
Prevents the negative effect of the use of glucocorticoids on chondrocytes, counteracting the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans, which is a consequence of the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Chondroitin sulfate is a high-molecular polysaccharide, which is also involved in the construction of cartilage tissue, is able to reduce the action of elastase and hyaluronidase, which destroy articular cartilage, maintains the viscosity of synovial fluid and stimulates the regeneration of articular cartilage. It affects the exchange of calcium and phosphorus in cartilage, inhibiting bone resorption. Slows down the development of osteoporosis.
Diclofenac potassium is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug with analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects. It non-selectively blocks the synthesis of cyclooxygenase, which causes inhibition of the synthesis of prostaglandins, which play an important role in inflammatory processes. As a result, pain decreases, morning stiffness, swelling, and the functions of the musculoskeletal system disappear.
Movex Activ is used to treat:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system, which are characterized by inflammation, pain, degenerative-dystrophic changes in the cartilage tissue of the joints, including the spine, decreased joint mobility;
- osteoarthritis, periarthritis, including knee, hip joints, intervertebral osteochondrosis, spondyloarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- fractures and other types of bone injuries, in order to accelerate the formation of callus;
- post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues and the musculoskeletal system, which are the result of sprains, strokes.
Not applicable if the patient has hypersensitivity (allergy) to one of the components that make up the drug.
Use is contraindicated in:
- stomach ulcer, 12 duodenal ulcer;
- bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract after the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, including Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis;
- severe liver failure;
- tendency to bleeding, thrombophlebitis, phenylketonuria;
- congestive heart failure;
- coronary artery bypass grafting;
- ischemic heart disease in patients with angina pectoris who have experienced myocardial infarction in the past;
- cerebrovascular diseases in patients who have suffered a stroke, who have experienced ischemic attacks;
- diseases of peripheral arteries.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of this drug in pregnant women or in women during the period when breastfeeding is carried out is possible only if there are serious indications for this.
Method of administration and dosage
Movex Activ is taken 1 tablet 3 times a day. It is advisable to take the drug after eating with a small but sufficient amount of water.
At this dosage, the course of treatment with this drug lasts no more than three weeks.
By the decision of the doctor, the duration of therapy can be continued on an individual basis. However, it is desirable that the course of treatment be as short as possible.
Overdose may cause:
- headache, dizziness, disorientation, drowsiness, ringing in the ears;
- vomiting, diarrhea;
- epigastric pain;
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- convulsions, fainting, coma.
In severe poisoning, renal failure and liver damage may develop.
Shows the treatment of symptoms, gastric lavage, intake of enterosorbents.
The use of this drug is usually well tolerated, however, the higher the dose of the drug, the more pronounced the side effects may be.
Possible reactions are:
- itching, rash, urticaria, eczema, erythema multiforme;
- toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- erythroderma, anaphylactic shock, arterial hypotension, angioedema;
- bronchial asthma, pneumonitis, vasculitis;
- abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, dyspepsia;
- anorexia, stomatitis, stomatitis;
- gastritis, stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, bleeding, perforation;
- colitis, hemorrhagic colitis, constipation, pancreatitis;
- abnormal liver function, fulminant hepatitis, liver necrosis, liver failure;
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, irritability, increased fatigue, hallucinations, impaired cerebral circulation;
- convulsions, depression, anxiety, nightmares, tremors, aseptic meningitis;
- impaired vision, hearing;
- edema, renal failure;
- anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis;
- angina pectoris, arterial hypertension, heart failure.
If you have any unusual side effects as a result of taking this drug, you should consult your doctor about possible changes in the treatment regimen.
Storage conditions and periods
The shelf life of the drug is no more than 3 years from the production date indicated on the package, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.