Recommendations for the use of Nemial Boswellia resin extract and B vitamins, which are part of Nemial, are used for active prevention and in complex treatment: pathological conditions caused by a deficiency of B vitamins; inflammatory processes that disrupt the activity of the peripheral nervous system (paresthesia, neuritis, neuralgia, myalgia, etc.); diseases of the intestines and respiratory tract caused by chronic nonspecific inflammatory processes (Crohn’s disease, bronchial asthma, etc.).
1 capsule contains:
- Boswellia resin extract 200 mg;
- vitamin B1 10 mg;
- vitamin B3 10 mg;
- vitamin B5 10 mg;
- vitamin B6 10 mg;
- vitamin B2 5 mg;
- vitamin H 100 μg;
excipients (lactose, starch) -154.9 mg.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – has a positive effect on the conduction of nerve impulses, plays an important role in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, protects cell membranes from the toxic effects of lipid peroxidation products (LPO). Vitamin B1 is used to treat neuritis, intestinal atony, liver diseases, myocardial dystrophy, dermatoses of neurogenic origin, as well as skin itching, pyoderma, eczema, psoriasis, acne.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – in the form of its derivative – the coenzyme flavin adenine dinucleotide – participates, together with monoamine oxidase (MAO), in the oxidation reactions of amino groups of biogenic monoamines (serotonin, tryptamine, norepinephrine, dopamine), thus exerting an indirect effect on the functions of the central peripheral nervous system.
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) – has a pronounced vasodilator effect on peripheral vessels, improving the supply of oxygen and nutrients to organs, tissues and nerve endings. Affects the synthesis of sex hormones, cortisone, thyroxine, insulin.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – stimulates the production of adrenal hormones (glucocorticoids) and takes part in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, thus regulating the activity of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) – when it enters the body, it turns into pyridoxal-5-phosphate and is part of the enzymes that affect the metabolism of amino acids. Participates in the processes of glucose uptake by nerve cells, it is necessary for the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. Promotes the normalization of lipid metabolism. It is necessary for long-term infections (including skin infections), stressful conditions. As part of complex therapy, it is used for neuroses, liver damage, dermatitis (including atopic and seborrheic), herpes infection, psoriasis, exudative diathesis, and acne.
- Vitamin H (biotin) – participates as a coenzyme in the synthesis of higher fatty acids, thus affecting lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. Vitamin H is also involved in the synthesis of glucokinase, an enzyme that regulates glucose metabolism, stabilizing blood glucose levels, and thus contributing to improved nutrition of the brain and the functioning of the nervous system. The need for vitamin H increases with alcohol abuse, prolonged use of anticonvulsant and sulfur-containing drugs, as well as antibiotics that suppress the intestinal microflora, which produces endogenous vitamin H.
- Boswellia gum extract is obtained from Boswellia serrata, also called incense tree. Boswellia resin extracts are standardized for the content of pentacyclic triterpene boswellic acids (BA). CDs inhibit the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase, suppressing the synthesis of leukotrienes and, accordingly, preventing the development of the inflammatory process. Recent studies have proven the ability of CD to suppress prostaglandin synthesis by inhibiting microsomal E-prostaglandin synthase-1, which also allows the use of Boswellia resin extract for the prevention of inflammatory processes.
Recommendations for the use of Nemial
Boswellia resin extract and B vitamins, which are part of Nemial, are used for active prevention and in complex treatment:
- pathological conditions caused by a deficiency of B vitamins;
- inflammatory processes that disrupt the activity of the peripheral nervous system (paresthesia, neuritis, neuralgia, myalgia, etc.);
- diseases of the intestines and respiratory tract caused by chronic nonspecific inflammatory processes (Crohn’s disease, bronchial asthma, etc.).
Nemial is prescribed in pediatrics for children over 12 years old.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Not accepted during these periods.
Mode of application
Adults and children over 12 years old take 2 capsules three times a day with meals, drink a glass of water. The contents of the capsule are better absorbed when taken simultaneously with fatty foods. The course of admission is 1-2 months; repeated course – not earlier than a month later, or in accordance with the recommendations of the attending physician. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual sensitivity to components.
Allergic reactions to individual components of the drug. In some cases, in the first days of use, dyspeptic symptoms, fluctuations in blood pressure, a feeling of heat are possible. When the dose is reduced, these phenomena usually disappear quickly.
Store Nemial in the manufacturer’s packaging, in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of no more than 75%, for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Keep out of the reach of children