Neurocirculatory dystonia, Cerebrovascular disorders and brain functions of various origins,Neurosensory disorders ,Vegetative-vascular manifestations of menopausal syndrome.
active ingredients: 1 capsule contains: hawthorn leaves and flowers dry extract (Crataegi folii cum flore extractum siccum) * – 150 mg, ginkgo dry extract (Ginkgonis extractum siccum) – 50 mg, pueraria extract dry (Puerariae extractum siccum) – 50 mg;
excipients: lactose monohydrate, povidone.
Neocardil contains standardized extracts of hawthorn leaves and flowers, ginkgo leaves and pueraria root, the main components of which are flavonoids (quercetin, hyperin, hyperoside, vitexin), isoflavones, organic acids, carotenoids, pectins, triterpene and flavonoid glycosides. The pharmacological action of the drug is due to the effects of a complex of active substances that are part of it.
Hawthorn leaf and flower extract has a mild cardiotonic, antianginal, antioxidant, antiarrhythmic, antiplatelet and antispasmodic effect. Improves blood supply and myocardial function, contractile and pumping function of the heart muscle, increases myocardial sensitivity to cardiac glycosides, reduces high blood pressure and normalizes heart rate.
Due to the content of ginkgo leaf extract, the drug improves cerebral circulation and the supply of oxygen and glucose to brain tissues. Has antihypoxic and antioxidant effects, affects the rheological properties of blood and microcirculation, prevents platelet aggregation, improves blood circulation in the extremities. Normalizes metabolic processes, has neuroprotective, antihypoxic and antioxidant effects. The drug improves the sensory and cognitive function of the brain, prevents the deterioration of mental activity.
Pueraria extract has an antiatherosclerotic effect, relieves coronary and cerebral vasospasm, reduces blood viscosity, prevents vascular thrombosis and diabetic complications.
- Neurocirculatory dystonia, as a part of complex therapy of chronic ischemic heart disease (angina pectoris, arrhythmias), arterial hypertension.
- Cerebrovascular disorders and brain functions of various origins, manifested by impaired memory, attention and mental activity, dizziness, tinnitus, closed and restlessness, headache and sleep disturbances.
- Peripheral circulatory and microcirculation disorders in the extremities, including limb arteriopathy, diabetic angiopathy and Raynaud’s syndrome.
- Neurosensory disorders (dizziness, noise and ringing in the ears, hypoacusis, involutive macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy).
- Vegetative-vascular manifestations of menopausal syndrome.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Severe hypotension and bradycardia.
Do not apply to children.
Use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
The drug is not used in these periods.
Method of application and dosage
Adults should take Neocardil 1 capsule 2 times a day, morning and evening, or once in the morning the entire daily dose.
The drug can be used regardless of food intake. The capsules should be swallowed with water. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. The therapeutic effect is usually observed after 1 month. In the absence of positive changes in clinical symptoms within 6 weeks of treatment or if it worsens, you should see a doctor. The average duration of treatment is 3 months.
There may be an increase in side effects, drowsiness, low blood pressure and bradycardia, which requires discontinuation of the drug.
- From the blood system and lymphatic system: the occurrence of bleeding in certain organs (eyes, nose, cerebral and gastrointestinal bleeding).
- From the digestive system: indigestion, dyspepsia, diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting.
- On the part of the immune system: hypersensitivity reactions, including numbness of the tongue, lips and cheeks, swelling of the neck, face, arms and legs, hot flashes, feeling hot all over the body, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, angioneurotic edema, urticaria.
- From the skin: inflammation of the skin, redness, swelling, rash, itching, eczema.
- From the nervous system: headache, drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, tinnitus, syncope (including vasovagal).
- From the cardiovascular system: unpleasant sensations in the heart (feeling of compression of the chest), cardiac arrhythmia (slowing or accelerating heart rate), hypotension.
Store in the original package at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.