Neurobex-Teva is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; radicular syndrome, which is caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; intercostal neuralgia.
Active ingredients: vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) – 15 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 10 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 0.02 mg.
Excipients: wheat starch, lactose, talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, povidone, titanium dioxide E171, Kollicoat Protect, Ponso 4R E124.
Available in tablet form.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used as part of the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is required by the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurobex-Teva is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- radicular syndrome, which is caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- intercostal neuralgia.
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the exacerbation phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is used in pediatrics for children from 3 years old.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of Neurobex-Teva during pregnancy, breastfeeding, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neurobex-Teva is used orally (after meals) with water.
- Adults, children over 14 years of age are prescribed 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day for 30 days.
- Children 8-14 years old – 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
- Children 3-8 years old – 1 tablet 1-2 times a day.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses.
During the course of treatment, one should refrain from the concomitant use of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
There are no data on cases of overdose with this drug.
In the event of an overdose, symptomatic therapy is performed.
- Neurological disorders: peripheral sensory neuropathy, nervous agitation, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Neurobex-Teva tablets in their original packaging, out of the reach of a child. Recommended storage temperature: up to + 25 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is two years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use tablets after the expiration date indicated on the package.