Neurobex Forte-Teva is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; radicular syndrome, which is caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; intercostal neuralgia.
Neurobex Forte-Teva composition
Active ingredients: vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) – 100 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 200 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 300 mcg. Excipients: magnesium stearate, aerosil, avicel, talc, methocel E5 premium, titanium dioxide E171, methocel E15 premium, polyethylene glycol, sunset yellow dye 19% E110, liquid silicone, Quinoline yellow dye 11% E104.
Release form Available in tablet form.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used as part of the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is required by the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurobex Forte-Teva is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- radicular syndrome, which is caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- intercostal neuralgia.
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the exacerbation phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of Neurobex Forte-Teva during pregnancy, breastfeeding, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neurobex Forte-Teva is used orally (after meals) with water. Adults are prescribed one tablet a day, in some cases three times a day. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses. During the course of therapy, one should refrain from the concomitant prescription of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
There are no data on cases of overdose with this drug.
In the event of an overdose, symptomatic therapy is performed.
- Neurological disorders: peripheral sensory neuropathy, nervous agitation, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Neurobex Forte-Teva tablets in their original packaging, out of the reach of a child. Recommended storage temperature: up to + 25 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is two years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use tablets after the expiration date indicated on the package.