Neurobion is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; intercostal neuralgia.
1 film-coated tablet contains: thiamine disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg;
Excipients: magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, sodium starch glycolate (type A), gelatin, mannitol, talc, glycerin (85%), colloidal anhydrous silica, purified water;
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used in the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (an analogue of thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is necessary for the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurobion is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- intercostal neuralgia.
Neurobion is contraindicated:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the acute phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of Neurobion during pregnancy and lactation, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of application and dosage
1 film-coated tablet once a day. In some cases, the dose can be increased to one film-coated tablet three times a day.
The tablet should be swallowed whole with plenty of fluids after a meal.
The duration of use is determined by the doctor.
After a maximum of 4 weeks, it is necessary to determine the appropriateness of dose reduction.
Symptoms: sensory neuropathy, paresthesia, limb weakness, numbness.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: nervous excitement, peripheral sensory neuropathy, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.