Neurobion is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; intercostal neuralgia.
Active ingredients: thiamine hydrochloride (100 mg / ampoule), pyridoxine hydrochloride (100 mg / ampoule), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) (1 mg / ampoule).
Excipients: sodium hydroxide solution 1M, water for injection, potassium cyanide.
Available in the form of a solution for injection.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used in the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (an analogue of thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is necessary for the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurobion is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- intercostal neuralgia.
Neurobion is contraindicated:
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the acute phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of Neurobion during pregnancy and lactation, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neurobion is administered intramuscularly.
In acute or severe cases, treatment begins with one ampoule once a day until acute symptoms are relieved. For maintenance therapy, one ampoule is prescribed 2-3 times a week. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. The standard course of therapy is one month.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses.
During the course of therapy, one should refrain from the concomitant appointment of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
Symptoms: sensory neuropathy, paresthesia, limb weakness, numbness.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: nervous excitement, peripheral sensory neuropathy, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
It is necessary to store Neurobion in its original packaging in a place inaccessible to the child.
Recommended storage temperature: from +2 to + 8 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is three years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use after the expiry date indicated on the package.