Inflammatory and degenerative forms of rheumatic diseases: chronic polyarthritis; ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterev’s disease); arthrosis; spondylitis; acute gouty arthritis; extra-articular soft tissue rheumatism; neuritis and neuralgia, such as cervical syndrome, lumbago, and sciatica.
The main active ingredients of the drug are sodium diclofenac, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin.
Auxiliary substances are: povidone, methacrylate copolymer, triethyl citrate, talc, titanium dioxide, gelatin, etc.
It is produced in the form of capsules, with 1 capsule containing 50 mg of sodium diclofenac, 50 mg of thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), and 0.25 mg of cyanocobalamin.
Neurodiklovit is a non-steroidal combined preparation based on sodium diclofenac, which has a pronounced analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect, as well as neurotropic B vitamins.
The mechanism of action is due to the ability to inhibit the biosynthesis of prostaglandins. The latter play an important role in the genesis of inflammation, pain and fever.
In the recommended doses, diclofenac does not inhibit the biosynthesis of proteoglycans in cartilage tissue.
Neurodiklovit is prescribed to treat the symptoms of pain, inflammation and fever if the patient is diagnosed with:
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- pain syndrome of various localization (including in dental or gynecological practice – with adnexitis, dysmenorrhea);
- extra-articular rheumatism;
- swelling with pain syndrome;
- post-traumatic inflammatory processes (including those due to fractures, dislocations, other orthopedic injuries);
- neuritis, neuralgia, such as cervical syndrome, lumbago, sciatica.
Diclofenac sodium has the property of reducing blood coagulation and potentiates, that is, enhances the effect of anticoagulants.
The use of this drug for the above diseases reduces pathological changes in tissues in the area of inflammation, while pain sensations decrease, morning stiffness of the joints and their swelling disappear, and the functional state of the musculoskeletal system increases.
B vitamins perform the functions of coenzymes in metabolism, in particular in neurology, which has a positive effect on the analgesic effect of sodium diclofenac.
It is contraindicated to take this drug if the patient is allergic to diclofenac, or other ingredients that make up it, as well as in cases where acetylsalicylic acid or other nonsteroidal drugs cause attacks of asthma, urticaria or acute rhinitis.
Do not accept if available:
- a stomach or intestinal ulcer;
- gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation;
- rectal bleeding;
- other active bleeding;
- dysfunction of the heart, liver, kidneys;
- disorders of hematopoiesis of unknown origin;
- peripheral arterial disease.
Not applicable under the age of 14.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
This drug is not recommended during pregnancy.
You should stop breastfeeding while taking this drug.
Method of administration and dosage
Taking Neurodiklovit is usually prescribed 1-3 capsules per day, with meals.
The maximum daily dose of diclofenac sodium is 150 mg (no more than 3 tablets in a dosage of 50 mg of diclofenac). The duration of treatment is individual, determined by the attending physician.
The initial dose is usually 2-3 capsules per day, the maintenance dose is 1-2 capsules per day. Children under 14 years old are allowed to take 1-2 capsules per day.
Take without chewing, drinking plenty of water.
Elderly patients take this drug with caution.
In case of an overdose of diclofenac sodium, the body does not react with any specific symptoms. The most common signs of poisoning are:
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- diarrhea (diarrhea);
- drop in blood pressure.
Acute renal failure, liver dysfunction can be observed with a severe degree of poisoning.
Treatment is symptomatic. Hemodialysis or forced diuresis is ineffective.
Taking this drug can cause side effects in the form of:
- pain in the epigastrium;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps;
- dyspepsia, gastrointestinal bleeding;
- ulcers of the stomach and intestines;
- glossitis, stomatitis, lesions of the esophageal mucosa;
- intestinal adhesions;
- constipation, pancreatitis;
- headaches, drowsiness, anxiety, nightmares, hair loss;
- skin rashes, urticaria, eczema, erythema multiforme;
- edema, renal failure, hematuria, nephrotic syndrome, papillary necrosis;
- hepatitis, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, anemia;
- tachycardia, chest pain, lowering blood pressure.
Storage conditions and periods
Stored for up to 2 years at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.