A dietary supplement to the diet, which can be recommended for normalizing the functioning of the cardiovascular system, improving the inotropic function of the myocardium, reducing myocardial oxygen demand, and increasing tolerance to physical activity. It also has a decongestant, antianginal, cardio- and coronary-protective effect. Does not affect systemic blood pressure.
- extract of leaves of ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) 120 mg;
- lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis L.) 60 mg;
- archery clover extract (Trifolium pratense) 60 mg;
- fruit and grape seed extract (Vitis) 60 mg;
- extract of inflorescence of small periwinkle (Vinca minor L.) 50 mg;
- extract of roots and rhizomes of elecampane (Inula helenium L.) 50 mg.
60 capsules of 400 mg.
Neuroklin is a complex agent of cerebro- and angioprotective (in relation to the vessels of the brain) action, which is used as a source of biologically active substances of herbal activity. It is used for the consequences of vascular lesions of the brain, including post-stroke conditions, neurocirculatory dystonia.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf contains ginkgetin, campferol, quercetin, bilobetin and a number of other flavonoids; nonacosan, hexacosanol, amentoflavone (biflavonoid), pinit; shikimova, quinic, linolenic and hydroginkolic acids; terpenes, catechins, lactones, starch, wax, pentosan, mannan, fs-sitosterol, essential and fatty oils.
Ginkgo biloba affects the rheological properties of blood, prevents platelet aggregation, reducing its viscosity and the likelihood of blood clots in the vessels, has a vasodilating effect primarily on the vessels of the microvasculature, eliminates congestion in the venous system, and has a decongestant effect. Ginkgo biloba eliminates circulatory disorders, restores the elasticity and strength of blood vessels, and improves the nutrition of brain cells. It normalizes metabolic processes, makes neuroprotective, antihypoxic and antioxidant effects. Ginkgo biloba improves memory and general well-being in chronic fatigue and overwork, has antidepressant properties, slows down the aging process and the development of atherosclerotic processes.
- Lesser periwinkle contains indole alkaloids and vincamine, tannins, saponins, sugars, bioflavonoids, bitterness, ascorbic acid, rutin, carotene. The alkaloid vincamine, which is a part of many drugs, has a complex neuroprotective effect, improves blood circulation and trophism in the brain vessels. By increasing the tone of the venous vessels, it reduces edema and improves the flow of venous blood from the brain, reduces intracranial pressure. It is used as a neuroprotector, including for combating the consequences of lesions in the post-stroke period, encephalopathies of vascular origin.
In ophthalmology, periwinkle is used to improve blood circulation in the basin of the retinal arterial vessels in angioretinopathies.
- The rhizomes and root of elecampane contain inulin (up to 44%) and other polysaccharides, which help to reduce the level of glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood, renew damaged vascular walls in atherosclerosis, improve blood supply, and normalize metabolism. In addition to inulin, elecampane contains the alkaloids helenin and alantolactone in its essential oil. The first of them is able to tropically expand the vessels of the microvasculature, including the brain, with which the anti-ischemic effect is associated.
- Alantolactone is responsible for antihypoxic and antioxidant effects. Lemon balm herb contains an essential oil, which contains citral, linalool, geraniol, citronelal, myrcene, aldehydes, organic acids (succinic, coffee, chlorogenic, oleanolic and ursolic), sugars (stachyose). Melissa physician reduces the general tone of the central nervous system, reduces the centers of excitation in the brain. Has a sedative and sedative effect, improves sleep. Separately, there is an anti-cephalgic effect associated with an improvement in venous outflow and an anti-edema effect.
- Archery clover inflorescences contain glycosides asparagine, tripoline and isotrifoline, essential and fatty oils, salicylic and coumaric acid and other organic acids, carotene, vitamins C, E, B1, B2, K, and phytoestrogen. The positive effect of clover in atherosclerosis is described, which is realized due to the influence of the level of cholesterol and atherogenic lipoproteins in the blood. Also, due to NSAID-like action, platelet aggregation changes, the risk of thrombosis, heart attacks and strokes decreases.
- The composition of the fruits and seeds of grapes includes vitamins of group B, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, E, H, PP; trace elements – calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur; trace elements – iron, zinc, iodine, copper, manganese, chromium, fluorine, molybdenum, boron, vanadium, silicon, cobalt, aluminum, nickel, rubidium, natural sugars, pectins, protein, organic acids, and unsaturated fatty acids. The active ingredients of fruits and grape seeds help to reduce blood cholesterol levels, protect nerve cells from stress hormones, increase the elasticity and strength of the walls of blood vessels. They improve blood circulation in case of functional blood vessels of the brain, have pronounced anti-edema and antihypoxic effect on tissues.
Recommendations for use
A dietary supplement Neuroklin to the diet, which can be recommended for normalizing the functioning of the cardiovascular system, improving the inotropic function of the myocardium, reducing myocardial oxygen demand, and increasing tolerance to physical activity. It also has a decongestant, antianginal, cardio- and coronary-protective effect. Does not affect systemic blood pressure.
It is accepted in pediatrics for children from 14 years old.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding
The drug is not used during these periods.
Mode of application
Take Neuroklin 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
The duration of the course is 30 days. A repeated course is possible 10 days after consulting a doctor.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual sensitivity to components.
The product does not affect the ability to drive a car or other mechanisms. It is not a drug.
Store Neuroklin in the manufacturer’s packaging in a dry, dark place and out of reach of children at temperatures from 2 ° C to 25 ° C.
2 years from the date of manufacture.