Neuromax is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; intercostal neuralgia.
Active ingredients: thiamine hydrochloride (50 mg / ml), pyridoxine hydrochloride (50 mg / ml), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) (0.5 mg / ml).
Excipients: potassium hexacyanoferrate, lidocaine hydrochloride, sodium polyphosphate, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, water for injection.
Available in the form of a solution for injection.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used in the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (an analogue of thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is necessary for the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neuromax is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- intercostal neuralgia.
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the acute phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism;
- with allergy to lidocaine, other amide local anesthetics;
- if there is a history of epileptiform seizures after using lidocaine;
- with severe bradycardia;
- with severe arterial hypotension;
- with cardiogenic shock;
- with severe chronic heart failure (II-III degree);
- with sick sinus syndrome;
- with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome;
- with Adams-Stokes syndrome;
- with AV blockade of the II-III degree;
- with hypovolemia;
- with severe liver / kidney dysfunction;
- with porphyria;
- with myasthenia gravis.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of the drug Neuromax during pregnancy, lactation, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neuromax is administered intramuscularly.
Before use, a skin test for hypersensitivity (edema, redness of the injection site) is mandatory.
In acute or severe cases, treatment begins with one ampoule once a day until acute symptoms are relieved. For maintenance therapy, one ampoule is prescribed 2-3 times a week. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. The standard course of therapy is 1 month.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses.
During the course of therapy, one should refrain from the concomitant prescription of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
Symptoms: sensory neuropathy, paresthesia, limb weakness, numbness.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: nervous excitement, peripheral sensory neuropathy, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Neuromax in its original packaging out of the reach of a child.
Recommended storage temperature: from +2 to + 8 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is two years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use after the expiry date indicated on the package.