Neurorubin is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; intercostal neuralgia.
Neurorubin-Forte Lactab composition
Active ingredients: vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) – 200 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 50 mg, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 1 mg.
Excipients: powdered cellulose, mannitol E421, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, colloidal silicon dioxide, macrogol 6000, titanium dioxide E171, talc, erythrosin E127.
Available in tablet form.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used as part of the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the process of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is necessary for the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurorubin-Forte Lactab is used as part of the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome, which is caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- intercostal neuralgia.
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the acute phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient data on the use of Neurobin-Forte Lactab during pregnancy, lactation, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neurorubin-Forte Lactab is used orally (after meals) with water.
Adults are prescribed 1-2 tablets a day for 30 days.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses.
During the course of therapy, one should refrain from the concomitant prescription of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
There are no data on cases of overdose with this drug.
In the event of an overdose, symptomatic therapy is performed.
- Neurological disorders: peripheral sensory neuropathy, nervous excitement, malaise, headache, dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- General disorders: sensitivity disorder, excessive sweating, tachycardia.
Storage conditions and periods
It is necessary to store Neurorubin-Forte Lactab tablets in their original packaging in places inaccessible to the child. Recommended storage temperature: up to + 25 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is two years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use tablets after the expiration date indicated on the package.