Neurorubin is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: plexitis; polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic); sciatica; lumbago; chronic / acute neuralgia; neuritis; trigeminal neuralgia; paresis of the facial nerve; radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine; intercostal neuralgia.
Active ingredients: thiamine hydrochloride (100 mg / ampoule), pyridoxine hydrochloride (100 mg / ampoule), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) (1 mg / ampoule).
Excipients: benzyl alcohol, potassium cyanide, water for injection.
Available in the form of a solution for injection.
This is a combination of B vitamins. It is used in the complex therapy of neurological diseases. Vitamin B1 (an analogue of thiamine) plays an important role in the reactions of fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism. He actively participates in the processes of conducting nervous excitement. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is necessary for the body for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is required for normal hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis), maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes), is involved in many biochemical reactions that ensure the vital activity of the human body.
Neurorubin is used in the complex treatment of neurological diseases:
- polyneuropathy of various origins (including diabetic, alcoholic);
- chronic / acute neuralgia;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome caused by degenerative lesions of the spine;
- intercostal neuralgia.
- with intolerance to the components of the drug;
- with allergic diseases;
- with gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer in the acute phase (possibly increased acidity of gastric juice);
- with erythremia, erythrocytosis;
- with thromboembolism.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Due to the lack of sufficient clinical data regarding the use of the drug Neurorubin during pregnancy, breastfeeding, it should not be prescribed during these periods.
Method of administration and dosage
Neurorubin is administered intravenously.
Before use, a skin test for hypersensitivity (edema, redness of the injection site) is mandatory.
In acute or severe cases, treatment begins with one ampoule once a day until acute symptoms are relieved. For maintenance therapy, one ampoule is prescribed 2-3 times a week. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. The standard course of therapy is 1 month.
It is not recommended to use the drug for more than four weeks in high doses.
During the course of therapy, one should refrain from the concomitant prescription of multivitamin complexes, which contain B vitamins (risk of overdose).
Symptoms: ataxia, sensory disorders, seizures, hypochromic anemia, seborrheic dermatitis, allergic reactions, eczema, acne, pain in the heart, psychomotor agitation, hypercoagulability, dizziness, weakness, drop in blood pressure, blurred vision, tremor, tonic-clonic seizures, collapse, coma, possible blockade, CNS depression, respiratory arrest.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, oxygen therapy, symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: agitation, anxiety, drowsiness, dizziness, sleep disturbance, headache, confusion / loss of consciousness, paresthesia, coma, euphoria, trismus, tremor, motor restlessness, convulsions.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, increased gastric acidity.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (rash, anaphylactic shock, angioedema, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).
- Dermatological disorders: acne, exfoliative dermatitis.
- Cardiovascular disorders: tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia, slowing heart conduction, cardiac arrest, transverse heart block, peripheral vasodilation, tachycardia, collapse, increase / decrease in blood pressure, cardialgia.
- Ophthalmic disorders: photophobia, nystagmus, diplopia, temporary blindness, flashing “flies” before the eyes, conjunctivitis.
- Otolaryngological disorders: tinnitus, hearing disorders, hyperacusis.
- Respiratory disorders: shortness of breath, depression / respiratory arrest, rhinitis.
- Others: edema, feeling of coldness, heat, numbness of the extremities, weakness, malignant hyperthermia, motor block, sensory disturbances, reactions at the injection site, convulsions.
Storage conditions and periods
It is necessary to store Neurorubin in its original packaging out of the reach of a child.
Recommended storage temperature: from +2 to + 8 ° С.
The shelf life of the medicine is three years from the date of manufacture. It is forbidden to use after the expiry date indicated on the package.