Normomens eliminates the root causes of the irregularity of the menstrual cycle in women, directly eliminates the causes of hormonal disorders.
1 capsule contains active ingredients:
- vitex ordinary extract – 100 mg;
- garden ginger extract 50 mg;
- hay fenugreek extract 25 mg;
- forest apple extract 7.5 mg.
Capsules. 30 capsules in a plastic container in a carton box.
- Vitex common extract (Vitex agnus castus). The extract from the Abraham tree is recommended by the independent expert commission on herbal medicines, the Federal Institute for Medicines and Medical Products of Germany, which prepares monographs on medicinal plants for menstrual irregularities, PMS symptoms, including premenstrual mastodynia. Fruits, seeds and leaves, as well as preparations based on Vitex are usually used for various diseases accompanied by depressed mood, depression, in the case of female diseases in order to harmonize the content of sex hormones, PMS, accompanied by edema, scarcity of menstruation or their absence in case of anovulatory cycles, disorders menstrual cycle associated with insufficiency of the corpus luteum and after the use of contraceptives, in case of infertility associated with hyperprolactinemia, cyclical chest pain (mastalgia).
- Garden ginger extract (Zingiber officinale). Garden ginger root is used for pain, inflammation, spasms and infections, for mastalgia and mastodynia, as well as to increase libido.
- Hay fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum graecum). Fenugreek seeds contain steroidal saponins, sterols, flavonoids (diosgenin, yamogenin, phytosterol), which are natural phytohormones. With diosgenin, the body synthesizes its own steroid hormones, and above all progesterone. The normalization of the progesterone level is realized in positive effects in PMS, fibrocystic mastopathy and dysmenorrhea.
- Forest Apple (Pyrus malus) extract. Prevention of stress in the best way affects an important link in the etiopathogenesis of mastalgia and mastodynia, leads to a rupture of the pathological circle of “stress-hyperprolactinemia” and contributes to the achievement of a high effect of therapy. So, thanks to the combined composition, the Normomens phytopreparation can be used to normalize the hormonal balance of a woman.
Normomens applies to:
- with hyperprolactinemia;
- with premenstrual syndrome;
- with dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation);
- with mastalgia, mastodynia with fibrocystic mastopathy;
- with infertility due to insufficiency of the luteal phase;
- with estrogen-dependent diseases (endometrial hyperplasia, fibroids);
- with endometriosis;
- when recovering from abortion and other internal uterine interventions
with anovulatory cycles;
- with pronounced stress changes in women with impaired autonomic homeostasis and changes in reproductive health;
- with perimenopause to normalize the cycle, in order to restore the menstrual cycle.
Normomens is contraindicated:
- pregnant and breastfeeding women;
- with individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- children under 18;
- with hyperestrogenism.
Normomens are prescribed with caution in insulin-dependent diabetes, with reduced blood clotting.
It is not used in pediatrics.
Mode of application
Adults take 1 – 2 capsules 2 times a day after meals, or individually as prescribed by a doctor.
If necessary and on the recommendation of a doctor, it is possible to use 1 capsule 2 times a day for children from 12 years of age.
Duration of use is from 3 to 6 months. The course, if necessary, can be repeated.
Keep out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees Celsius.
The shelf life is 3 years.