Noxon shown: with mild forms of neurosis; with sleep disorders of inorganic origin; with increased nervous excitability; to relieve stress symptoms; with mild functional cardiovascular disorders.
Out of stock
Active ingredient: valerian root (valerianae radix) extract (450 mg).
Excipients: sodium croscarmellose, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide E171, talc, iron oxide yellow E132, E104 yellow, E104 yellow
Available in tablet form.
Noxon is a sedative. The effect of the drug is due to the content of essential oil containing esters of borneol alcohol, isovaleric acid. Reduces the excitability of the cells of the central nervous system. It has a sedative effect, which manifests itself slowly but steadily. It has a weak antispasmodic effect.
- with mild forms of neurosis;
- with sleep disorders of inorganic origin;
- with increased nervous excitability;
- to relieve stress symptoms;
- with mild functional cardiovascular disorders.
- with intolerance to the components;
- with allergies to plants of the Honeysuckle family;
- with depression, other conditions, accompanied by inhibition of the activity of the central nervous system.
- Noxon is used with caution:
- with severe hepatic dysfunction;
- with severe liver disease in the past.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Noxon is not used during these periods (there is insufficient data on the safety of use).
Method of administration and dosage
Noxon is taken orally, after meals. The tablets must be swallowed whole with plenty of water.
The standard dose for adults is 1-2 tablets 1-2 times a day.
In case of sleep disorders, it is recommended to take a pill 30 minutes before bedtime or twice during the evening (the first pill 2-3 hours before bedtime and the second pill 30 minutes before bedtime).
The duration of therapy is determined by the attending physician, depending on the patient’s condition, demonstrated therapeutic effect, drug tolerance.
It should be borne in mind that the drug can enhance the effect of alcohol, hypnotics, sedatives, analgesic, anxiolytic, antispasmodic drugs.
Symptoms: drowsiness, headache, hand tremors, general weakness, dizziness, abdominal pain, lethargy, a feeling of constriction behind the breastbone, dilated pupils, decreased hearing and / or vision, nausea, tachycardia.
If the dose of the drug is significantly exceeded or symptoms of an overdose are detected, it is recommended to temporarily stop taking it and seek medical help.
Treatment of an overdose includes discontinuation of the drug, gastric lavage, administration of enterosorbents, intake of large amounts of fluid, and symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: dizziness, depression of emotional reactions, drowsiness, depression, decreased mental and / or physical performance, general weakness.
- Digestive disorders: nausea.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of hypersensitivity, including exanthema, pruritus, hyperemia. In exceptional cases, severe allergic reactions are possible (including anaphylactic shock, angioedema, urticaria).
Storage conditions and periods
Store the drug in its original packaging out of the reach of the child. Temperature range – up to +25 ° С, relative humidity – no higher than 75%.
The shelf life of this product is three years.
It is forbidden to use after the expiration date indicated on the packaging.
Parents are obliged to ensure the safety of their children by excluding the possibility of their access to medicines.