Noxspray Aqua effectively moisturizes the nasal mucosa, liquefies thick mucus, softens dry nasal scales and facilitates their easy removal. Noxprey Aqua allows you to reduce the dose and frequency of local vasoconstrictor use.
Out of stock
Noxspray Aqua composition
This nasal spray is a physiological saline solution that contains sodium chloride;
1 ml contains sodium chloride 9 mg, benzalkonium chloride, purified water.
Noxspray Aqua effectively moisturizes the nasal mucosa, liquefies thick mucus, softens dry nasal scales and facilitates their easy removal.
Noxprey Aqua allows you to reduce the dose and frequency of local vasoconstrictor use.
Noxprey Aqua improves the sense of smell and transport function of the ciliated epithelium, helps to restore nasal breathing, and shortens the rehabilitation period.
Recommendations for use:
- For hygienic care of the nasal cavity, prevention and complex treatment of diseases of the nasal mucosa and paranasal sinuses, accompanied by dryness of the nasal mucosa or the formation of mucus (rhinitis and sinusitis).
- As an adjuvant in the use of local vasoconstrictor agents.
- To maintain physiological characteristics and eliminate dryness of the nasal mucosa under appropriate microclimatic conditions, caused, for example, by the operation of air conditioners, including automobiles, or central heating radiators, during repeated flights, and the like.
- For cleaning the nasal mucosa from dust, allergens and other air pollution factors.
- To restore the physiological state of the mucous membrane after surgical interventions in the nasal cavity and sinuses.
Can be used in children aged 1 year and older.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
No studies have been conducted on the use of Noxprey Aqua in pregnant women.
Mode of application
The edge of the vial nozzle should be inserted into each nasal passage and press the vial sharply. During air injection, it is advisable to suck in with the nose. Do not turn the bottle over when injecting the spray.
- For therapeutic purposes, it is used for adults and children over 7 years old, 2 injections 3-4 times a day, for children 1-6 years old – 1-2 injections 3-4 times a day.
- For hygienic and prophylactic purposes, it is used for adults and children over 7 years old, 2 injections 1-3 times a day, for children 1-6 years old – 1-2 injections 1-3 times a day.
The course of application is up to 4 weeks. If necessary, it can be repeated after a month.
This Noxspray Aqua can be used by children aged 1 year and older. The use of children is allowed only in the presence of adults.
Noxprey Aqua does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions.
To prevent the spread of infection, you should not use one bottle for several people.
This remedy should not be used by persons with individual hypersensitivity to its components.
Benzalkonium chloride can irritate the nasal mucosa, especially with prolonged use.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.