A specialized blend fortified with dietary fiber for patients with diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance.
Nutricomp D Neutral release form
Plastic bottles of 500 ml (12 per pack), neutral taste. Designed for oral and tube administration as a main or additional food, may be the only food source.
Nutricomp D Neutral – specialized blend fortified with dietary fiber for patients with diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance.
- Energy value: 1 ml = 1 kcal.
- The combination of milk and soy proteins provides the most complete protein composition.
- May be the only food source that provides the daily requirement for proteins, energy, vitamins and minerals.
- Enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants.
- The fat component is represented by a balanced combination of sunflower, soybean, rapeseed oils and fish oil.
- Carbohydrates are represented by starch.
- Contains prebiotic (dietary fiber 2.1 g / 100 ml).
- Energy distribution (% kcal): proteins: fats: carbohydrates: dietary fiber = 16: 32: 48: 4.
- Does not contain gluten, cholesterol, lactose. Purine content 3.0 mg per 100 ml.
- Osmolarity: 215 mOsm / L.
Indications for use:
- For the nutrition of patients with diabetes or limited glucose tolerance.
- Depletion of the body, malnutrition.
- Nutritional support in the pre- and postoperative period.
Injuries: burns, craniocerebral, combined.
- Stress hyperglycemia.
- Complications of the postoperative period: peritonitis, sepsis, fistulas of the gastrointestinal tract, incompetence of the anastomoses sutures.
- Neurology: stroke, depression, anorexia, multiple sclerosis, CNS infections.
- Oncological diseases, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Disorder of chewing and swallowing function.
- Geriatrics and Psychiatry.
- Fitness, intense sports, body shaping.
Store Nutricomp D Neutral at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Expiration date: 12 months.