It is recommended for various manifestations of dry eye syndrome. It is especially effective for dryness, lacrimation, irritation, feeling of “discomfort” and “gritty” in the eyes, which may occur: when working at a computer; with prolonged visual stress; after visiting the pool; for drivers in conditions of high gas pollution; in people who are in an air-conditioned room for a long time; for contact lens wearers; against the background of the use of drugs (β-adrenergic blockers, contraceptives, lipid-lowering, etc.)
OKUhyl C composition
1 ml of solution contains sodium hyaluronate 1.2 mg; excipients: calendula extract, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride dihydrate, disodium phosphate anhydrous, water for injection.
Drops of 10 ml per bottle.
OKUhyl C are sterile eye drops with hyaluronic acid and calendula extract. It has a moisturizing, soothing and protective effect.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the human body. Due to its unique properties to retain water molecules and participate in metabolism, it retains moisture for a long time on the surface of the eye and prevents its rapid evaporation. Thus, the tear film on the surface of the eye becomes more stable and its protective function is restored.
The balanced content of microelements and water in the drops provides similarity to the composition of the tear, while the metabolism between the tear and the cornea of the eye is normalized. OKUhyl C creates a feeling of comfort in the eyes immediately after instillation and throughout the day.
Natural extract of calendula stimulates the restoration of the corneal epithelium in case of damage and enhances local immunity.
- moisturizes the cornea of the eye and acts as a substitute for tears in case of insufficient formation;
- helps in cases associated with an unpleasant sensation of a foreign body in the eyes, burning sensation or fatigue;
- reduces the feeling of discomfort in the eyes when they are irritated by wind, cigarette smoke, and when using contact lenses;
- Reduces eye fatigue when working at a computer or watching TV.
Benefits of OKUhyl C:
- the absence of preservatives and antimicrobial additives provides comfort for the eyes even with increased sensitivity;
- can be used simultaneously with contact lenses;
safe for the corneal epithelium;
- can be used 3 months after opening the bottle;
- can be used for adolescents and children.
Recommendations for use
It is recommended for various manifestations of dry eye syndrome. It is especially effective for dryness, lacrimation, irritation, feeling of “discomfort” and “gritty” in the eyes, which may occur:
- when working at a computer;
- with prolonged visual stress;
- after visiting the pool;
- for drivers in conditions of high gas pollution;
- in people who are in an air-conditioned room for a long time;
- for contact lens wearers;
- against the background of the use of drugs (β-adrenergic blockers, contraceptives, lipid-lowering, etc.)
It is used in pediatrics.
Mode of application
Instill in the eyes 1 drop 1-3 times a day or as needed during the day.
For children, the dosage is determined by the doctor individually. This remedy can be used by adults, adolescents and children. Intended for external use only, used as adjunctive therapy for low tear production, foreign body sensation in the eye, fatigue or irritation. Also used to maintain a protective mucous membrane on the cornea and conjunctiva of the eye. Can be used while wearing the lenses.
Do not use: in cases where the patient has hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of the drops.
Store out of the reach of children, protected from light in the original packaging.
Do not refrigerate / freeze.
Do not use after the expiration date stated on the bottle, carton next to the hologram.
The storage period includes the last day of the specified month.