Dyspepsia; simultaneous use of hard-to- digest vegetable, fatty and unusual foods; flatulence associated with the above disorders; acceleration of the passage of food in the intestine of a functional nature.
active substance: pancreatin;
1 tablet contains 250 mg pancreatin, which corresponds to the activity of at least 1000 amylolytic IU Ph. Eur., 1200 lipolytic IU. Ph. Eur., 80 proteolytic units Ph. Eur .;
excipients: lactose, monohydrate; povidone; calcium stearate; acrylic from pink 9ZOZ4055 [mixture of substances: methacrylate copolymer (type C), talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), triethyl citrate, carmine (E 120), colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, ponso 4R (E 124) , indigo carmine (E 132)].
Film-coated tablets, enteric.
Pharmacological properties Pancreatin is an enzyme preparation from the pancreas of cattle and pigs. The pancreatic enzymes included in the preparation: lipase, a-amylase, trypsin, chymotrypsin – facilitate the process of digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and food fats, promoting a more complete absorption of nutrients in the small intestine.
- simultaneous use of hard-to-digest
- vegetable, fatty and unusual food;
- flatulence associated with the above disorders;
- acceleration of the passage of food in the intestine of a functional nature.
Individual hypersensitivity to pancreatin or to other components of the drug. Acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis in the acute phase, intestinal obstruction.
The drug can be used in children from 6 years of age.
Application during pregnancy or lactation
Pancreatin can be used during pregnancy or lactation only as directed by a doctor in cases where the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or child.
Method of administration and dosage
Adults and children over 6 years of age take 1-2 Pancreatin tablets by mouth during or immediately after a meal, without chewing, with plenty of liquid.
Depending on the type of food consumed or on the severity of the digestive disorder during meals, use 2–4 tablets for enzyme replacement therapy.
The dose of the drug and the duration of treatment are determined by the nature of the disease and are set by the doctor individually.
Symptoms: hyperuricemia, hyperuricosuria; in children – constipation.
When using the drug in high doses, children may experience perianal skin irritation.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, adequate hydration, symptomatic therapy.
- From the digestive system: diarrhea, a feeling of discomfort in the epigastric region of the stomach, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, changes in the nature of bowel movements, constipation, intestinal obstruction.
- From the immune system: possible hypersensitivity reactions (including rash, itching of the skin, sneezing, lacrimation, bronchospasm, dyspnoea, urticaria, anaphylactic reactions, angioedema).
- On the part of the cardiovascular system: tachycardia.
- General disorders: feeling of heat, general weakness.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.