Dyspepsia; simultaneous use of hard-to- digest vegetable, fatty and unusual foods; flatulence associated with the above disorders; acceleration of the passage of food in the intestine of a functional nature.
active substance: pancreatin;
1 tablet contains pancreatin, which corresponds to the minimum enzymatic activity: 750 amylolytic U Ph. Eur., 1000 lipolytic UNITS Ph. Eur., 75 proteolytic units Ph. Eur .;
excipients: lactose, monohydrate; povidone; calcium stearate; acrylic from green 9ZOZ1213 [mixture of solids: methacrylate copolymer (type C), talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), triethyl citrate, iron oxide yellow (E 172), colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, brilliant blue ( E 133)].
Film-coated tablets, enteric.
Pancreatin contains excretory enzymes of the pancreas of pigs and cattle: lipase, amylase, trypsin and chymotrypsin – which are involved in the digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, contributing to their more complete absorption in the small intestine. When using pancreatin, the digestion process is normalized, the functional state of the intestines improves.
- the simultaneous use of indigestible vegetable, fatty or unusual food;
- flatulence associated with the above disorders;
- acceleration of the passage of food in the intestine of a functional nature.
Individual hypersensitivity to pancreatic enzymes of animal origin or to any of the components of the drug. Acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis in the acute phase. Obstructive intestinal obstruction.
The drug should be used in children aged 3 to 14 years.
Application during pregnancy or lactation
The drug should not be used in patients of reproductive age.
Method of administration and dosage
Take Pancreatin tablets before or during each meal, without chewing, with plenty of liquid. The dose of the drug is set by the doctor individually, depending on the age and degree of enzyme deficiency, and can be changed.
For children aged 3-5 years, a single dose is 1 tablet; 6-7 years old – 1-2 tablets; 8-9 years old – 2 tablets; 10-14 years old – 2-4 tablets.
The duration of treatment with Pancreatin is determined by the doctor on an individual basis.
Symptoms: overdose may increase side effects.
During extremely high doses of the drug, hyperuricemia and hyperuricosuria were observed. Development of fibrous colonopathy is possible with the use of large doses of the drug.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy.
- From the digestive system: diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, a feeling of discomfort in the stomach, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, changes in the nature of bowel movements, the appearance of a stricture of the colon or ileocecal part of the intestine. In the event of unusual abdominal symptoms or increased pain, it is necessary to exclude the possibility of developing fibrous colonopathy.
- From the immune system: allergic reactions, including itching of the skin, skin rash, runny nose, sneezing, lacrimation, bronchospasm, urticaria, anaphylactic reactions, angioedema.
- From the side of metabolism: when using the drug in high doses in children, perianal skin irritation may occur.
In original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ºС.
Out of the reach of children.