The dietary Supplement Perfectil Original can be recommended by your doctor as an additional source of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts in order to create optimal dietary conditions functioning of skin, hair and nails; to improve metabolic processes in the skin (for dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, etc.); to accelerate regeneration in case of skin damage; to promote the growth and increase the strength of nails when brittle, delamination; to help restore hair growth (for alopecia of various origins, diffuse hair loss, etc.); if you change the structure of the hair (fragility, dullness, thinning, increased oiliness or dryness); as well as hypovitaminosis of various origins, during physical and psychological stress to improve the functional state of the body.
Perfectil Original composition
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – 2.5 mcg;
- vitamin B1 – 10 mg;
- vitamin C – 30 mg;
- vitamin B2 – 5 mg;
- pantothenic acid – 40 mg;
- vitamin E – 40 mg;
- folic acid – 500 mcg;
- vitamin B6 – 20 mg;
- biotin – 45 mcg;
- vitamin B12 – 9 μg;
- nicotinamide – 18 mg;
- magnesium – 50 mg;
- copper – 2 mg;
- iron – 12 mg;
- zinc – 15 mg;
- manganese – 2 mg;
- iodine – 200 mcg;
- selenium – 100 mcg;
- chromium – 50 mcg;
- silicon – 3 mcg;
- cysteine - 10 mg;
- beta-carotene – 5 mg;
- echinacea extract – 195 mg;
- PABA – 30 mg;
- burdock extract – 80 mg.
Available in capsule form.
Perfectil Original is a vitamin and mineral remedy. Contains a complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes. They help to correct metabolic processes, increase energy resources, improve the general condition of the body, increase its resistance to adverse factors. Vitamins perform a catalytic function, being part of the active centers of many enzymes, and can participate in humoral regulation as exogenous prohormones or hormones. Most vitamins are not produced in the human body, so they must be taken with food.
- Vitamin E acts as an active antioxidant, prevents damage to cellular structures by free radicals. Participates in the processes of tissue respiration, the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, biosynthesis of heme, proteins, cell proliferation, and many other metabolic processes.
- Folic acid takes part in redox processes, regulation of hematopoiesis, has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, brain, liver, supports the immune system, and contributes to the normal functioning of leukocytes. Activates cell division, regenerative processes.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that enhances the effect of other antioxidants, affects the synthesis of hormones, strengthens the immune system, regulates the processes of hematopoiesis, improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium, normalizes the permeability of the capillary wall, and participates in the synthesis of collagen, which is necessary for the growth of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium-phosphorus metabolism, enhances the reabsorption of phosphorus by the kidneys, and the absorption of calcium in the intestine.
- B vitamins normalize the work of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, improve the functioning of the intestines, participate in cell growth, energy metabolism, help to strengthen the immune system, and the body’s resistance to various infections.
- The role of minerals for the body is very important, since they are part of all tissues, incl. bones. They maintain water-salt, acid-base balance, affect metabolism.
- Beta-carotene participates in redox reactions, promotes normal metabolism, regulation of protein synthesis, is necessary for normal function of the immune system, has a beneficial effect on vision, slows down the aging process, is a powerful antioxidant, increases the level of “healthy” fats in the blood.
- Herbal extracts of burdock, echinacea have wound healing properties.
Perfectil Original shown:
- with eczema, psoriasis, alopecia, increased dry skin, skin damage (burns, cuts, scratches, etc.);
- to strengthen hair, nails;
- to slow down skin aging;
- with hypovitaminosis / vitamin deficiency;
- with a lack of macro-, microelements in the body;
- with increased physical, mental, visual stress;
- during the recovery period after injuries, infectious diseases;
- with inadequate, unbalanced nutrition.
The drug is not used:
- with intolerance to the components;
- with hypervitaminosis;
- with renal failure.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Safety studies of this medicinal product have not been sufficiently conducted, therefore, its use is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Method of administration and dosage
Perfectil Original is taken orally after meals.
The standard adult dose is one capsule daily. Duration of admission – as recommended by a doctor, usually one month.
Symptoms: manifestations of hypervitaminosis.
It is required to cancel the drug, conduct symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: drowsiness, headache, irritability, dizziness.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (erythema, urticaria, pruritus, rash, bronchospasm, angioedema), incl. anaphylactic shock.
- Digestive disorders: heartburn, nausea, pain in the supra-gastric region.
Storage conditions and periods
Store the drug at temperatures up to + 25 ° C for no more than three years.