Perfectil Plus shown: to accelerate cell regeneration; to prevent skin aging, wrinkle formation; to get the maximum effect from cosmetic procedures (resurfacing, peeling, etc.); with dryness, skin damage; for maximum nutrition, skin protection; to increase the elasticity, firmness of the skin; to stimulate growth, increase nail strength; to restore growth, restore the structure of hair in case of fragility, thinning.
Perfectil Plus composition
Active ingredients of the tablets:
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – 5 mcg;
- vitamin B1 – 8 mg;
- vitamin C – 60 mg;
- vitamin B2 – 4 mg;
- pantothenic acid – 40 mg;
- vitamin E – 40 mg;
- vitamin B6 – 10 mg;
- folic acid – 500 mcg;
- vitamin B12 – 9 μg;
- biotin – 45 mcg;
- nicotinic acid – 18 mg;
- magnesium – 75 mg;
- zinc – 15 mg;
- copper – 1 mg;
- iron – 12 mg;
- manganese – 0.5 mg;
- selenium – 100 mcg;
- chromium – 50 mcg;
- iodine – 200 mcg;
- cysteine - 10 mg;
- carotenoids – 2 mg;
- grape seed extract – 15 mg.
Active ingredients of capsules:
- omega-3 triglycerides – 300 mg;
- docosahexaenoic acid – 150 mg;
- eicosapentaenoic acid – 30 mg;
- lutein esters – 30 mg;
- borage medicinal oil – 200 mg;
- black currant seed oil – 50 mg;
- tomato extract (6%) – 6 mg;
- coenzyme Q10 – 5 mg.
Available in tablet and capsule form.
It is a vitamin and mineral remedy. Contains a complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes. They help to correct metabolic processes, increase energy resources, improve the general condition of the body, increase its resistance to adverse factors. Vitamins perform a catalytic function, being part of the active centers of many enzymes, and can participate in humoral regulation as exogenous prohormones or hormones. Most vitamins are not produced in the human body, so they must be taken with food.
- Vitamin E acts as an active antioxidant, prevents damage to cellular structures by free radicals. Participates in the processes of tissue respiration, the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, biosynthesis of heme, proteins, cell proliferation, and many other metabolic processes.
- Folic acid takes part in redox processes, regulation of hematopoiesis, has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, brain, liver, supports the immune system, and contributes to the normal functioning of leukocytes. Activates cell division, regenerative processes.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that enhances the effect of other antioxidants, affects the synthesis of hormones, strengthens the immune system, regulates the processes of hematopoiesis, improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium, normalizes the permeability of the capillary wall, and participates in the synthesis of collagen, which is necessary for the growth of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium-phosphorus metabolism, enhances the reabsorption of phosphorus by the kidneys, and the absorption of calcium in the intestine.
- B vitamins normalize the work of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, improve the functioning of the intestines, participate in cell growth, energy metabolism, help to strengthen the immune system, and the body’s resistance to various infections.
- The role of minerals for the body is very important, since they are part of all tissues, incl. bones. They maintain water-salt, acid-base balance, affect metabolism.
- Carotenoids are involved in redox processes, promote a better metabolism, regulate protein synthesis, are necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, have a beneficial effect on vision, slow down the aging process, are powerful antioxidants, and increase the level of “healthy” fats in the blood.
- Grape seed extract contributes to healthy skin texture.
- Coenzyme Q10 is important for maintaining the vital functions of cells and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Antioxidant complex, natural carotenoids are essential to protect the skin.
- Polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids are essential for moisturizing the skin from the inside out.
- Lutein protects the skin from UV radiation and free radicals.
Perfectil Plus shown:
- to accelerate cell regeneration;
- to prevent skin aging, wrinkle formation;
- to get the maximum effect from cosmetic procedures (resurfacing, peeling, etc.);
- with dryness, skin damage;
- for maximum nutrition, skin protection;
- to increase the elasticity, firmness of the skin;
- to stimulate growth, increase nail strength;
- to restore growth, restore the structure of hair in case of fragility, thinning.
The drug is not used:
- with intolerance to the components;
- with hypervitaminosis;
- with renal failure.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Method of administration and dosage
Perfectil Plus is administered orally after meals.
The standard adult dose is one capsule and one tablet per day. Duration of admission – as recommended by a doctor, usually one month.
Symptoms: manifestations of hypervitaminosis.
It is required to cancel the drug, conduct symptomatic therapy.
- Neurological disorders: drowsiness, headache, irritability, dizziness.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (erythema, urticaria, pruritus, rash, bronchospasm, angioedema), incl. anaphylactic shock.
- Digestive disorders: heartburn, nausea, pain in the supra-gastric region.
Storage conditions and periods
Store the drug Perfectil Plus at temperatures up to + 25 ° C for no more than three years.