This is a vitamin remedy. Contains a complex of vitamins necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes. They contribute to the correction of metabolic processes, an increase in energy resources, an improvement in the general condition of the body, and an increase in its resistance to adverse factors.
Picovit Forte composition and form of release
- vitamin A – 5000 IU;
- vitamin D3 – 400 IU;
- vitamin B1 – 1.5 mg;
- vitamin C – 60 mg;
- vitamin B2 – 1.7 mg;
- calcium pantothenate – 10 mg;
- folic acid – 0.4 mg;
- vitamin B6 – 2 mg;
- vitamin B12 – 6 mcg;
- nicotinamide – 20 mg;
- vitamin E – 15 mg.
Pikovit Forte is produced in the form of tablets.
This is a vitamin remedy. Contains a complex of vitamins necessary for the normal course of metabolic processes. They contribute to the correction of metabolic processes, an increase in energy resources, an improvement in the general condition of the body, and an increase in its resistance to adverse factors. Vitamins perform a catalytic function, being part of the active centers of many enzymes, and can participate in humoral regulation as exogenous prohormones or hormones.
- Vitamin E acts as an active antioxidant, prevents damage to cellular structures by free radicals. Participates in the processes of tissue respiration, the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, biosynthesis of heme, proteins, cell proliferation, and many other metabolic processes.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal metabolism, regulation of protein synthesis, is necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, has a beneficial effect on vision, slows down the aging process, is a powerful antioxidant, increases the level of “healthy” fats in the blood.
- Folic acid takes part in redox processes, regulation of hematopoiesis, has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, brain, liver, supports the immune system, and contributes to the normal functioning of leukocytes. Activates cell division, regenerative processes.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that enhances the effect of other antioxidants, affects the synthesis of hormones, strengthens the immune system, regulates the processes of hematopoiesis, improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium, normalizes the permeability of the capillary wall, and participates in the synthesis of collagen, which is necessary for the growth of bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium-phosphorus metabolism, enhances the reabsorption of phosphorus by the kidneys, and the absorption of calcium in the intestine.
- Vitamins of group B normalize the work of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, improve the functioning of the intestines, participate in cell growth, energy metabolism, help to strengthen the immune system, and the body’s resistance to various infections.
Picovit Forte shown:
- with hypovitaminosis / vitamin deficiency;
- with a lack of macro-, microelements in the body;
- with increased physical, mental, visual stress;
- during the recovery period after injuries, infectious diseases;
- with inadequate, unbalanced nutrition.
The drug is not used:
- with intolerance to the components;
- with hypercalcemia;
- with hypercalciuria;
- with hypervitaminosis A, D;
- with renal failure;
- while taking retinoids;
- at the age of 4 years;
- with nephrolithiasis;
- with gout;
- with hyperuricemia;
- with erythremia;
- with erythrocytosis;
- with thrombophlebitis;
- with thromboembolism;
- with thyrotoxicosis;
- with chronic glomerulonephritis;
- with chronic heart failure;
- with a history of sarcoidosis;
- with pernicious anemia;
- with malignant neoplasms;
- with stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers;
- with tuberculosis.
For children from 7 years of age.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Safety studies of this medicinal product have not been sufficiently conducted, therefore, its use is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Method of administration and dosage
Picovit Forte is taken orally by absorption in the mouth.
Children from 7 years old for the treatment of hypovitaminosis are prescribed 1 tablet 1 time per day after meals, for the purpose of prevention – 1 tablet every other day.
Duration of admission – according to the doctor’s recommendation, usually two months.
Symptoms: manifestations of hypervitaminosis.
Cancellation of the drug, symptomatic therapy is required.
- Neurological disorders: headache, irritability, dizziness, drowsiness, paresthesia.
- Immune disorders: manifestations of allergies (erythema, urticaria, pruritus, rash, bronchospasm, angioedema), incl. anaphylactic shock.
- Digestive disorders: heartburn, nausea, pain in the supra-gastric region.
- Metabolic disorders: calcification, hypercalcemia, hyperuricemia, hyperglycemia.
- Ophthalmic disorders: visual impairment.
- Urinary disorders: discoloration of urine, damage to the glomerular apparatus of the kidneys, hypercalciuria, crystalluria, renal failure, the formation of urate, cystine, oxalate stones.
- Cardiovascular disorders: arrhythmia, myocardial dystrophy, arterial hypertension, arterial hypotension.
- Hematological disorders: thrombocytosis, thrombosis, hyperprothrombinemia.
- Others: hyperthermia, hyperhidrosis, irritability.
Storage conditions and periods
Store Piсovit Forte at temperatures up to + 30 ° C for no more than three years.