The drug is recommended for men with erectile dysfunction, which is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis, necessary for successful sexual intercourse. For effective action of the drug, sexual arousal is necessary .
Potenciale Composition and form of release
Available in the form of 50 mg tablets.
The active ingredient is sildenafil.
It is used in men with erectile dysfunction. This medication increases blood flow to the corpora cavernosa during sexual stimulation, improving erectile function.
Potenciale is indicated for men with erectile dysfunction, which is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection necessary for successful intercourse.
Sexual arousal is necessary for the medicine to work.
The drug should not be used:
- with intolerance to excipients (see package insert);
- if you are allergic to an active ingredient (sildenafil);
- with loss of vision in one eye (as a result of non-arterial ischemic neuropathy of the optic nerve);
- with the simultaneous use of certain drugs (nitrates, NO donors);
- in case of liver dysfunction (failure) of severe degree;
- with arterial hypotension (low blood pressure);
- with a recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
- with degenerative diseases of the retina.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Potentially not intended for women.
Method of administration and dosage
Potenciale tablets are used per os (by mouth).
The recommended dose is 50 mg. The maximum dose is 100 mg.
The correct dose should be taken approximately one hour before the expected sexual intercourse. Individual tolerance and efficacy should be taken into account when selecting a dose (it can be reduced to 25 mg or increased to 100 mg).
Overdose symptoms: nasal congestion, dizziness, flushing, headache, visual disturbances. In the event of an overdose, you should resort to standard supportive measures.
- Neurological disorders: dizziness, stroke, transient ischemic attack, drowsiness, hypesthesia, headache, convulsions, syncope (fainting).
- Immune disorders: allergies.
- Perceptual impairment: ringing in the ears, deafness, lacrimation disorders, conjunctivitis, eye pain, sun intolerance (photophobia), impaired color perception, blurred vision, other visual disturbances, photopsias (light flashes before the eyes), eye redness, brightness of vision, ischemic anterior neuropathy of the optic nerve, retinal hemorrhage, occlusion (blockage) of the retinal vessels, retinopathy, visual field defects, asthenopia (visual fatigue), vitreous opacity, miosis / mydriasis (narrowing / dilating pupils), eye edema, redness of the conjunctiva, dylopathy (double vision), decreased visual acuity, abnormal sensations in the eyes, eye irritation, scleral discoloration.
- Cardiac disorders: atrial fibrillation, arrhythmia, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, frequent, increased heart rate, sudden coronary death.
- Reproductive system disorders: the appearance of blood in the semen (hematospermia), priapism (involuntary prolonged erection), bleeding from the penis.
- Vascular disorders: flushing of the face, fever, hypertension / hypotension.
- Digestive disorders: nausea, gastroesophageal reflux, pain in the upper abdomen, impaired taste, vomiting, dry mouth.
- Movement disorders: pain in the limbs.
- Respiratory disorders: nosebleeds, nasal congestion, tightness in the throat, dry nose, swelling of the nasal mucosa.
- Urinary disorders: the appearance of blood in the urine (hematuria).
- Others: chest pain, fever, irritability, fatigue, rhinitis (runny nose).
Storage conditions and periods
Store Potenciale for more than 3 years at 15-30 ° C.