Recommendations for use: with disorders of the intestinal bacterial flora; changing the nature of the diet, for example, when traveling; violation of the diet and diet; with allergic manifestations; irritable bowel syndrome and related symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating, flatulence; tendency to allergic conditions; long courses of antibiotic and chemotherapy; respiratory infections (bacterial and viral etiology); debilitating illness and prolonged stress; alcohol abuse; during the period of preoperative preparation of patients and after operations, as a general strengthening agent, to increase the adaptive potential.
Each capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 2 x 109 CFU;
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.5 x 109 CFU;
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1.5 x 109 CFU;
- Lactobacillus reuteri 1 x 109 CFU;
- Lactobacillus casei 1 x 109 CFU;
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 1 x 109 CFU;
- Saccharomyces boulardii 2 x 109 CFU.
Total 10.0 x 109 CFU of living probiotic organisms
It is not a drug. Without GMO.
Properties Probiotic complex of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and saccharomycetes Probiz can be used to maintain the balance of intestinal microflora and to provide multilevel intestinal protection. Saccharomyces boulardii, which are part of the complex, are not destroyed by the action of gastric juice and are administered orally, in a complete state they enter the intestines. Probiz, as a source of saccharomycetes, is also recommended if necessary to increase the enzymatic function of the intestine by increasing the activity of intestinal epithelial disaccharidases: lactase, sucrose alpha-glucosidase and maltase. There is evidence that after taking Saccharomyces boulardii, there was an increase in lactase activity by 77%, sucrase by 82%, and mapase by 75%. Saccharomyces boulardii is also used in the presence of many types of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms: Candida krusei. Candida pseudotropicalis, Candida albicans. Clostridium difficile. Gardia lambliae. Klebsiela spp .. Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Staphylococcus aureus. Escherichia coli. Salmonella typhimurium. Shigella spp .. Entamoeba histolytica and others.
Recommendations for use:
- with disorders of the intestinal bacterial flora;
- changing the nature of the diet, for example, when traveling;
- violation of the diet and diet;
- with allergic manifestations;
- irritable bowel syndrome and related symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating, flatulence;
- tendency to allergic conditions;
- long courses of antibiotic and chemotherapy;
- respiratory infections (bacterial and viral etiology);
- debilitating illness and prolonged stress;
- alcohol abuse;
- during the period of preoperative preparation of patients and after operations, as a general strengthening agent, to increase the adaptive potential.
Method of administration and dosage
1 capsule 1-2 times a day for 4-6 weeks, 1 hour before meals, with plenty of water or other drink. The water should be neither too hot nor too cold. A doctor’s consultation is recommended to determine the duration of use.
Probiz contains lactose, people sensitive to dairy products need to observe safety measures, Do not use if there is sensitivity to the components. Do not exceed the recommended amount (serving) for daily consumption. Do not use as a substitute for a nutritious diet. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using.
Probiz can be consumed from birth, but given the form of release (capsules), it is recommended for children over 6 years of age. If there is a need to use Probiz for children under 6 years of age who are unable to swallow the capsule, the capsule must be opened before use and the contents of the capsule must be mixed with a small amount of water or milk.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation, subject to prior consultation with your doctor.
Store in original packaging out of reach of children at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Do not use after the expiration date.