Dietary Supplement Cited can be recommended to doctors for use in diets as an additional source of calcium , magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3 in order to maintain the normal state of the bone system, overall strengthening of the body.
Each tablet contains:
- calcium citrate 1000 mg (calcium 200 mg);
- magnesium 100 mg;
- zinc 4 mg;
- vitamin D3 200 IU.
Excipients: modified starch, polyvinylpyrrolidone, magnesium stearate.
Tablets, № 30.
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3 is a formula that provides a joint balanced action of all the components that make up the Procitracal dietary supplement:
- Calcium is an essential structural component of bone tissue. The use of calcium corrects the deficit in calcium intake from food, especially with increased demand or with reduced absorption.
- Magnesium participates in bone metabolism, prevents bone demineralization, inhibits calcium deposition in the walls of blood vessels, heart valves, muscles, urinary tract.
- Zinc is a cofactor in more than 200 enzymes and affects the bone remodeling process.
- Vitamin D3 regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus in the body; increases the permeability of cell membranes and intestinal epithelium, facilitating the passage of calcium into cells and into bone tissue; prevents the development of rickets. Vitamin D3 stimulates the functional activity of the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas.
At the same time, the complex formula – calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D3 – helps to strengthen the nervous system and muscles. Calcium and magnesium are essential for the normal functioning of muscles and the nervous system. With nervous tension and stress, the zinc content in the body is sharply reduced and requires replenishment.
Recommendations for use
Dietary supplement Procitracal can be recommended by a doctor for use in dietary diets as an additional source of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3 in order to maintain the normal state of the skeletal system, general strengthening of the body.
It is not a drug.
Mode of application
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food, drink with water, or as directed by a doctor. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Sensitivity to components, pregnancy, lactation. Seniors or anyone with any medical condition should consult a physician before using this dietary supplement.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, and should not be used as a substitute for various diets.
The recommended daily dose must not be exceeded. Do not use tablets from damaged packaging.
The dietary supplement Procitracal should not be used by people with hypercalcemia, sarcoidosis, myeloma, malignant bone tumors, cancer with bone metastases, severe renal failure, large nephrolithiasis, severe hypercalciuria and hypervitaminosis D.
Store Procitracal out of the reach of children, dry, protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
3 years from the date of manufacture.