Proflex is used: as part of the complex therapy of arthrosis, osteoarthritis and osteoarthritis; for recovery after injuries and surgeries on the joints; with increased physical activity and regular sports; for the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system in order to improve the functional state of the joints. It is recommended as a dietary Supplement for adults and children aged 12 years and older as an additional source of collagen hydrolysate and vitamin C in order to improve the functional state of the musculoskeletal system.
1 bottle contains:
active ingredients: FORTIGEL collagen hydrolyzate – 10.0 g, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) – 60 mg;
excipients: water, fructose, acidity regulator citric acid, dye barley malt extract, aromatic substances, preservative potassium sorbate, sweeteners: acesulfame potassium, sodium cyclamate, sucralose.
Solution bottle 25 ml, № 14
ProFlex is a product based on FORTIGEL collagen hydrolyzate. FORTIGEL collagen hydrolyzate is tropic to the tissues of the joints. FORTIGEL collagen hydrolyzate enters the body and is used to build cartilage and connective tissue cells.
ProFlex contributes to:
- compensation for the deficiency of internal collagen in connective and cartilaginous tissues;
- maintaining the necessary elasticity and elasticity of tissues, in particular cartilage;
- functional mobility of joints.
The product also contains vitamin C, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen in cartilage tissue, protects cells from free radicals, and is also important for maintaining the functional state of bones and connective tissue.
Thanks to the properties of FORTIGEL collagen hydrolyzate and vitamin C, proflex improves the synthesis of internal collagen (this process is disturbed with age).
ProFlex is used to improve the functional state of the musculoskeletal system:
- overweight and joint pain;
- with daily excessive physical exertion;
- with regular sports and an active lifestyle;
- when signs of dysfunction of the joints appear (crunch, restriction of mobility, morning stiffness).
Recommendations for use
Proflex is used:
- as part of the complex therapy of arthrosis, osteoarthritis and osteoarthritis;
- for recovery after injuries and surgical interventions on the joints;
- with increased physical exertion and regular sports;
- for the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system in order to improve the functional state of the joints.
It is recommended as a dietary supplement to the diet for adults and children aged 12 years and older as an additional source of collagen hydrolyzate and vitamin C in order to improve the functional state of the musculoskeletal system.
Mode of application
Shake the bottle before use.
For adults and children over the age of 12 years, 1 bottle (25 ml) per day, regardless of the meal.
The course of use is at least 3 months, unless the doctor has prescribed otherwise.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Individual hypersensitivity to product components. Consultation with a physician is recommended prior to starting a dietary supplement and while taking it with any medication.
Should not be used as a substitute for a nutritious diet.
You should not use Proflex during pregnancy and lactation.
In its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° С in a dry place protected from direct sunlight.