It is recommended for use in diets as a source of a complex of biologically active substances of plant origin that help to improve sexual desire in men and relieve symptoms associated with prostatitis (violation of urination). It is recommended to adhere to a balanced diet, limit sugar, salt, sweets, alcohol. A dietary Supplement should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet.
Each capsule contains:
- powder of seeds of anise ordinary (Pimpinella anisum) 100.0 mg;
- pumpkin seed extract (Cucurbita moschata) 80.0 mg;
- pumpkin seed powder (Cucurbita rero) 70.0 mg;
- extract of leaves of stinging nettle (Urtica diorica) 70.0 mg;
- chamomile flower extract (Matricaria recutita) 60.0 mg;
- creeping anchor fruit extract (Tribulus terrestris) 50.0 mg.
- excipients: silicon dioxide (E551), gelatin.
Nutritional (food) and energy value (calorie content)
Proteins – 23.8 g, carbohydrates – 12.2 g, fats – 10.6 g; 244 kcal / 1026 kJ.
Prostagol is a natural high quality prostatoprotector based on medicinal plant materials. The action of Prostagol is due to the properties of biologically active substances of medicinal plants that are included in its composition.
The mechanism of action of biologically active substances is associated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, blocking the enzyme 5α-reductase and aromatase, improving detrusor function, antiandrogenic and antiestrogenic effects, influence on growth factor (antiproliferative action), and a decrease in the level of globulins that bind sex hormones.
- Biologically active substances of the leaves of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) have antiseptic and analgesic properties; help to inhibit prostate enlargement; prevent inflammation processes and facilitate urination; increase urination, maximum urine flow and reduce its residual volume in benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pero) contain glutamic acid, which catalyzes protein biosynthesis and inhibits the proliferation of prostate tissue. Biologically active substances in pumpkin seeds stop dysuretic symptoms in prostate adenoma, reduce pain in prostatitis, and increase potency.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris) contain steroidal saponins, which help to normalize the level of sex hormones without disturbing the hormonal balance of the body; activate local blood circulation in the genitals; tone up and stimulate the functions of the reproductive system, as well as restore and enhance libido; increase the duration and strength of erection; stimulate spermatogenesis; increase sperm count and motility.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects; has a diuretic, analgesic and antimicrobial effect.
Biologically active substances in the composition of anise ordinary (Pimpinella anisum) have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic properties; normalize urodynamics; have a mild hypotensive effect.
Recommendations for use
Prostagol is recommended for use in dietary diets as a source of a complex of biologically active substances of plant origin, which help to improve sexual desire in men and relieve symptoms associated with prostatitis (urinary disorders).
It is recommended to adhere to a balanced diet, limit sugar, salt, sweets, and alcohol.
The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a nutritious diet.
It is not a drug.
Mode of application
Adults take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day after meals with a glass of water.
Term of use
Up to 4 weeks, a longer consumption period and the possibility of a repeated course should be discussed with a doctor.
Individual intolerance to the components.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C in a dry, protected from direct sunlight, out of reach of children.
36 months from the date of production.