Protalis can be recommended by a doctor as a dietary Supplement to the diet as an additional source of D-cyro-Inositol, folic acid, vitamin B12 and manganese to create optimal dietary conditions for the functioning of a woman’s body, including to help normalize ovulation and stimulate spontaneous ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome; to help improve the condition of oocytes by reducing oxidative and inflammatory stress, to reduce the level of total testosterone in the blood and increase fertility
Active ingredients: D-Kyro-inositol – 500 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9) – 200 mcg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) – 1.25 mcg, manganese – 1.0 mg.
- stabilizers: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose;
- acidity regulator: citric acid;
- leavening agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc;
- foam regulator: polyethylene glycol;
- colorants: titanium dioxide, indigo carmine; maltodextrin; sodium acidity regulator.
Pharmacological properties of active ingredients:
- D-Kyro-inositol helps to reduce hormonal, metabolic abnormalities and restore the intra-follicular environment, is able to withstand the destructive effects of oxidative stress, which means it helps to improve the quality of oocytes and, accordingly, the embryo can have a positive effect on implantation rates in complex programs of assisted reproductive technologies (IVF).
D-Kyro-inositol helps to normalize ovulation and stimulate spontaneous ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome; contributes to the normalization of the menstrual cycle, a decrease in the manifestations of the metabolic syndrome, a decrease in the level of triglycerides and free and total testosterone in the blood during hyperandrogenism. It also promotes fertility and can be used to help improve insulin sensitivity in insulin resistance.
- Methylfolate (folic acid) is required for many important metabolic processes and is involved in the formation of purines, pyrimidines, nucleic acids and amino acids, and choline metabolism. In synergy with cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), it stimulates erythropoiesis, which is necessary for the differentiation and maturation of megaloblasts. Folate deficiency leads to inhibition of the hematopoiesis phase. Folic acid (methylfolate) is involved in the synthesis of essential amino acids, including serine, methionine, glycine, and histidine.
Folic acid, or methylfolate, is an integral component in the complex of measures for the prevention of miscarriage and premature birth, pathology of the placenta, intrauterine growth retardation, and the development of neural tube defects.
- Manganese is a trace element necessary for the regulation of blood sugar levels, metabolism of fats and proteins, bone growth, lactation, and prevention of muscle and mental fatigue. Manganese deficiency using a low protein diet leads to increased levels of dopamine and norepinephrine. Norepinephrine is one of the catecholamine stress hormones, and high levels can cause hypertension. Manganese is a constituent of some enzymes and helps to stimulate the development and activity of other enzymes. The combination of SOD and manganese in the form of manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD) is a major mitochondrial antioxidant. Enzymes that activate manganese contribute to the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and cholesterol.
Protalis can be recommended by a doctor as a dietary supplement to the diet as an additional source of D-kiro-inositol, folic acid, vitamin B12 and manganese to create optimal dietary conditions for the functioning of a woman’s body, including to help normalize ovulation and stimulate spontaneous ovulation in the syndrome polycystic ovaries; to help improve the health of oocytes by reducing oxidative and inflammatory stress, to reduce the level of total testosterone in the blood and increase fertility.
Recommendations for use Protalis
For women, take 1-2 tablets a day with a glass of drinking water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The recommended period of use is from 6 weeks, the possibility of further use is determined by the doctor individually.
Hypersensitivity to product components. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using.
Not for use in pediatrics.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Discontinue use in case of pregnancy.
Not for use by women during lactation.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a dry place.