Protecta is recommended as a dietary Supplement to the diet as an additional source of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, macro-and microelements, vitamin D3 in order to improve the regeneration of cartilage tissue, eliminate calcium and vitamin B deficiency in the body.
1 tablet contains:
basic substances: calcium carbonate – 1400 mg (equivalent to 500 mg of calcium), glucosamine sulfate, potassium chloride – 1000 mg (equivalent to 750 mg of glucosamine sulfate), methylsulfonylmethane – 750 mg, sodium chondroitin sulfate – 660 mg (equivalent to 600 mg of chondroitin sulfate), manganese gluconate dihydrate – 20 mg, vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) – 300 IU;
excipients: anhydrous citric acid (E330), sodium bicarbonate (E500), sorbitol (E420), anhydrous dextrose, natural orange flavor, sweeteners: acesulfame potassium (E950) and aspartame (E951).
Effervescent tablets, No. 20.
Protecta is a stimulator of cartilage tissue regeneration. Pharmacological action is determined by the properties of the constituent components:
- Calcium is involved in bone formation, blood pressure regulation, and blood clotting. Promotes the formation of bones, teeth, increasing bone density, maintaining healthy skin. Reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular system.
- Glucosamine sulfate stimulates the biosynthesis of aminoglycans, helps to restore cartilage surfaces and reduce degenerative changes in the joints. Normalizes the production of intra-articular fluid, reduces pain in the joints, improves their mobility.
- Methylsulfonylmethane is a natural source of dietary sulfur and plays an important role in maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the connective tissue of the joints.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a high molecular weight mucopolysaccharide, which is involved in the construction of the basic substance of the cartilage and bone tissue. Improves phosphorus-calcium metabolism in cartilage tissue, inhibits enzymes that disrupt the structure and function of the cartilage of the joint, inhibits the processes of degeneration of cartilage tissue. Stimulates the synthesis of glucosaminoglycans, normalizes the exchange of hyaline tissue, promotes the regeneration of the surface of the cartilage and articular bag. Prevents compression of connective tissue, increases the production of intra-articular fluid, improves the mobility of the affected joints. It slows down bone resorption, reduces calcium loss and accelerates bone tissue repair processes, inhibits the progression of osteoarthritis. It has analgesic properties, reduces joint pain, pain at rest and when walking, and inflammation.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of energy, the metabolism of proteins and fats, the construction of bones and connective tissue, and osteosynthesis.
- Vitamin D3 regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus in the body, participates in the formation of the bone skeleton, helps to preserve the structure of bones, increases the absorption of calcium and phosphoric acid salts in the intestine, and also regulates the process of their excretion, activates calcium deposits in bones and counteracts resorption.
Vitamin D3 is essential for the normal functioning of the parathyroid glands, regulates, together with the hormone of the parathyroid glands, the concentration of calcium ions in the blood.
Mode of application
For adults and children over 15 years of age, 1 tablet per day, regardless of food intake. Before use, 1 tablet should be completely dissolved in 200 ml of drinking water at room temperature and drunk immediately after preparation. The course of use is determined individually. A doctor’s consultation is recommended before use.
Aspartame is the source of phenylalanine. The dietary supplement is not recommended for patients with phenylketonuria and children under the age of 7 years. Not recommended for diabetics.
Individual sensitivity to the components, the period of pregnancy and lactation.
Storage conditions Protecta
At a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.