Treatment of diseases of the female genital organs caused by: herpes simplex viruses (Herpes simplex) types 1 and 2, cytomegalovirus and Epstein-Barr virus; human papillomaviruses (HPV), including oncogenic strains. As part of a comprehensive treatment of diseases of the female genital organs caused by: pathogens of inflammatory diseases of mixed etiology (viruses, bacteria, pathogenic fungi, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma).
active substance: 1 suppository contains flavonoids of Proteflazid, obtained from a mixture (1: 1) of grass Pike sod (Herba Deschampsia caespitosa L.) and grass Soldier (Herba Calamagrostis epigeios L.), not less than 1.8 mg;
excipients: butylhydroxyanisole (E320), polyethylene glycol-400, polyethylene glycol-1500,
polyethylene glycol-4000, to obtain a mass of 3 g
The active substance of the drug Proteflazid (flavonoids) inhibits the synthesis of DNA and RNA viruses in infected cells by inhibiting the activity of virus-specific enzymes RNA, DNA polymerases, thymidine kinase and reverse transcriptase; has immunotropic properties.
It was found that the active substance promotes the synthesis of endogenous alpha and gamma interferons to a physiologically active level (without the phenomenon of refractoriness), which increases local nonspecific resistance to viral and bacterial infections.
Clinical studies have shown that Proteflazid (suppositories) restores the protective function of the mucous membrane of the vagina and cervix by normalizing local immune factors (sIgA, lysozyme and C3 component of complement).
Experiments on experimental models of oncogenic human papillomaviruses in vitro have shown that the active substance of the drug has specific antiviral activity and inhibits the reproduction of human papillomavirus (HPV) by 2 lg ID50.
Cytological studies have shown that the active substance inhibits the proliferative and destructive effects of HPV on cells.
In the treatment of cervical epithelial dysplasia caused by papillomavirus infection, there is a normalization of the cytological picture or the transition of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia class CIN-II (moderate dysplasia) to class CIN-I (mild dysplasia).
In genital herpes, the drug prevents the formation of new elements of the rash, reduces the likelihood of dissemination and visceral complications, accelerates the healing of injuries.
In vaginosis, vaginitis and inflammatory diseases of the cervix, the drug helps to restore local immunity and faster and more effective elimination of the pathogen.
The drug helps to eliminate dysbiotic disorders of the microflora of the genital tract, restores the normal habitat of the vagina, accelerates the recovery of the epithelium of the cervical mucosa; prevents recurrence of diseases.
The drug has antioxidant activity, inhibits the flow of free radical processes, thereby preventing the accumulation of products of lipid peroxidation, enhancing the antioxidant status of cells.
The drug is a modulator of apoptosis, enhancing the action of apoptosis-inducing substances and activating caspase 9, which helps to eliminate virus-infected cells and primary prevention of chronic diseases on the background of latent viral infections.
- Treatment of diseases of the female genital organs caused by: herpes simplex viruses (Herpes simplex) types 1 and 2, cytomegalovirus and Epstein-Barr virus; human papillomaviruses (HPV), including oncogenic strains.
- As part of a comprehensive treatment of diseases of the female genital organs caused by: pathogens of inflammatory diseases of mixed etiology (viruses, bacteria, pathogenic fungi, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma).
Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Suppositories should not be used orally.
Method of application and dosage
Proteflazid suppositories should be used vaginally.
- Suppositories should be used after hygienic procedures. The protective plastic packaging must be removed from the suppository before use. The suppository is inserted deep into the vagina. After administration of the suppository, it is desirable to be in a supine position for at least 3 hours and not to have sexual intercourse for at least 8 hours. It is recommended to start treatment immediately after menstruation. At the time of menstruation should take a break from treatment.
- For the treatment of genital diseases caused by herpes viruses of the 1st and 2nd types, use 1 suppository once a day for 7-10 days or more until the symptoms disappear.
- For the treatment of recurrent herpes infection, including in the presence of cytomegalovirus infection and Epstein-Barr infection, use 1 suppository 1 time per day for 10 days. The course of treatment should be carried out for 3 months (10 days a month).
- In case of papillomavirus infection and / or herpes infections in combination with bacterial, fungal infections use 1 suppository 2 times a day for 14 days. The course of treatment should be carried out for 3 months (14 days per month).
The use of Proteflazid in the form of suppositories in children has not been studied, so the drug should not be prescribed to children.
Not described. In the event of an overdose, consult a physician immediately for further treatment.
When using the drug may be a slight local itching or burning of the mucous membrane, which disappear on their own and do not require discontinuation of the drug.
Possible hypersensitivity reactions, allergic reactions.
In case of allergic or any other adverse reactions, the use of suppositories should be suspended and consult a doctor about further tactics of treatment of the disease.
Store in the original package at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Do not freeze!
Keep out of reach of children.
Laferon-FarmBiotek lyophilisate for solution for injections 3 mln IU №10 vial$85.00 Add to cart
Famvir (famciclovir) coated tablets 500 mg. №14$298.00 Add to cart
Aflu Taiss (Aconitum napellus) solution for oral use 50 ml. bottle dropper$14.00 Add to cart
Cimeven (ganciclovir) lyophilisate for solution for infusions 500 mg. №1 vial$82.80 Add to cart