It is intended for the care of problem scalp that is prone to itching and peeling. It is recommended for psoriasis of the scalp, seborrhea, and abundant dandruff. It has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic , keratolytic and regenerating effect, triggers the skin’s own protective properties, helps to retain moisture in the epidermis, and creates a protective layer on the skin surface. Suitable for all hair types . It is recommended for use in acute psoriasis of the scalp and in remission to improve the condition of the scalp.
Psori Active cream Ingredients:
- flax oil;
- celandine extract;
- fatty grease;
- elecampane extract;
- D-panthenol sulfur;
- salicylic acid;
- string extract.
Cream, 100 ml in a tube.
Psori Active is a non-hormonal cream based on natural ingredients that has no photosensitizing effect and has no restrictions on frequency and duration of use.
Due to its unique composition, Psori Active promotes:
- softening of psoriatic plaques;
- cleansing and exfoliating non-viable epidermis;
- reducing itching of flaky skin;
- decrease in inflammatory reactions;
- protecting damaged areas from secondary infection;
- softening of the dermis, which promotes deeper penetration of other drugs used to treat psoriasis.
Properties of the active ingredients of Psori Active cream:
- Flaxseed oil contains an incredible amount of fatty acids – linoleic acid (omega-3) up to 30%, oleic acid (omega-9) up to 28%, linoleic acid (omega-6) 60% valuable in the treatment of skin diseases and vitamins A , E, K, B1, B2, B6. These biologically active substances play an important role in the treatment of psoriasis, with extensive lesions of the epidermal tissue, problems with cellular metabolism.
- Fatty solidol – has a therapeutic effect on psoriatic plaques: it improves skin regeneration, relieves itching, reduces inflammation, removes flaking, softens scales.
- D-panthenol and Allantoin – stimulate skin regeneration, moisturize, soften damaged skin. Promotes skin healing without scarring and pigmentation. They have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Burberry extract – has a rich chemical composition, it contains vitamins A, C, essential oils, trace elements – zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, boron, copper, iron, etc. has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect, is a blood-purifying agent due to the presence of a large amount biologically active substances.
- Celandine extract – is able to inhibit the proliferation of keratinocytes in psoriasis. Celandine has significant antibacterial activity against gram-positive bacteria such as staphylococci and streptococci.
- Elecampane extract – has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sedative and analgesic effect due to the content of a large amount of useful substances – essential oils, lipids, flavonoids, carotenoids, polysaccharide, inulin, Vitamin E.
- Sulfur – has a “loosening” effect. Softens, dries out inflamed areas, increases blood circulation and protects against bacteria, viruses and fungi that easily penetrate the inflamed skin.
- Salicylic acid – creates an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect, which has a beneficial effect on the areas of the skin affected by psoriasis. Has a moderate antimicrobial and antiseptic effect – it directly destroys pathogenic bacteria on healthy or inflamed skin;
light anti-inflammatory – reduces the signs of active inflammation in the lesion;
keratoplastic action – normalizes the processes of maturation of the surface layers of the keratinizing epithelium;
keratolytic effect – accelerates the processes of rejection of non-viable cells of the epidermis;
distracting and irritating effect – reduces the manifestation of itching.