As an antihypoxic agent i a detoxifying agent for acute intoxications of various etiologies: hypoxic condition of different origin: anesthesia, early postoperative period, significant blood loss, acute heart or respiratory failure, various circulatory disorders of organs and tissues, microcirculation disorders; intoxication of various etiologies: xenobiotic poisoning or endogenous intoxication; shock: hemorrhagic, cardiogenic, burn, traumatic, infectious-toxic. As part of the complex therapy of toxic hepatitis, cholestasis, prolonged forms of viral hepatitis with jaundice.
Out of stock
active substance: meglumine sodium succinate 15 g; (N-methylglucamine (meglumine) – 8.725 g, succinic acid – 5.28 g).
excipients: sodium chloride – 6 g; potassium chloride – 0.3 g; magnesium chloride (in terms of anhydrous) – 0.12 g; sodium hydroxide – 1.788 g; water for injection – up to 1 liter.
Description of the dosage form
Solution: clear, colorless liquid.
Solution for infusion, 1.5%. Available in 200 ml bottles.
Each bottle in a cardboard box.
Pharmacological action – detoxification.
Reamberin has antihypoxic and antioxidant effects, having a positive effect on aerobic processes in the cell, reducing the production of free radicals and restoring the energy potential of cells.
The drug activates the enzymatic processes of the Krebs cycle and promotes the utilization of fatty acids and glucose by cells, normalizes the acid-base balance and blood gas composition. It has a moderate diuretic effect.
Indications of the drug Reamberin
Used in adults and children from 1 year old as an antihypoxic and detoxifying agent for acute endogenous and exogenous intoxications of various etiologies.
Method of administration and dosage
- Adults: at a rate of up to 90 drops / min (1-4.5 ml / min) – 400-800 ml / day. The rate of administration of the drug and the dosage are determined in accordance with the severity of the patient’s disease.
- Children: at the rate of 6-10 ml / kg daily 1 time per day at a rate of 3-4 ml / min, but not more than 400 ml / day.
The course of drug administration is up to 11 days.
- individual intolerance;
- a condition after a traumatic brain injury, accompanied by cerebral edema;
- severe renal dysfunction;
- lactation period.
- With the rapid introduction of the drug, the following side effects are possible.
- General disorders and changes at the injection site: hyperthermia, chills, sweating, weakness, soreness at the injection site, edema, hyperemia, phlebitis.
- From the immune system: allergic reactions, angioedema, anaphylactic shock.
- On the part of the skin and subcutaneous tissue: allergic rash, urticaria, itching.
- Respiratory disorders: shortness of breath, dry cough.
- From the side of the CVS: tachycardia, palpitations, shortness of breath, pain in the heart, pain in the chest.
- Vascular disorders: arterial hypotension / hypertension, short-term reactions in the form of a burning sensation and redness of the upper body.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, metallic taste in the mouth, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- From the nervous system: dizziness, headache, convulsions, tremors, paresthesias, agitation, anxiety.
In the event of adverse reactions, it is recommended to reduce the rate of drug administration.
Storage conditions of the drug
In a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Freezing of the preparation is allowed. When the color of the solution changes or there is a sediment, the use of the drug is unacceptable.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life of the drug
Solution for infusion 1.5% – 3 years.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.