It can be recommended by a doctor as an additional source of biologically active substances of plant origin in complex therapy: Dyspeptic syndrome. Gastritis of various etiologies. GERD. Peptic ulcer of the stomach and 12-duodenum.
Blend of Herbal Extracts:
leafy stems Opuntia ficus-indica Mill. (prickly pear) 104 mg; dry extract of leaves of Oleo europaea L. (olive leaves) 76 mg; polyphenols 12 mg; dry extract of the roots of Glycyrrhiza glabra L. (licorice), standardization with the addition of glycyrrhizic acid, up to 3% 60 mg; dry extract of leaves of Mentha piperita L. (mint) 1: 4 60 mg; dry extract of fruits of Actinidia chinensis Planch. (kiwi), standardized for the content of actinidin 16000 u / g 40 mg; vegetable glycerin; sodium alginate; calcium carbonate; sodium bicarbonate; potassium sorbate; sodium benzoate; flavors.
Nutritional (food) and energy value (calorie content)
Proteins – 0.01 g, Fats – 0.06 g, Carbohydrates – 14.7 g. Energy value per 100 ml of product: 182 kJ / 43 kcal.
Solution in sticks for oral administration, 20 sticks, 10 ml per pack.
It is not a drug. WITHOUT GMO. Gluten free.
Indications for use RefliuVard
It can be recommended by a doctor as an additional source of biologically active substances of plant origin in complex therapy:
- Dyspeptic syndrome;
- Gastritis of various etiologies;
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
Gastroprotective agent for the normalization of digestive function
RefliuVard – recommended as a dietary supplement in liquid form to the diet to activate and normalize the digestive function; provides an emollient, calming effect on the digestive system; helps to reduce the inflammatory process.
Action of active substances RefliuVard
- Opuntia: The plant comes from Mexico and belongs to the cactus family. The glue and pectins contained in the prickly pear stems have a gastroprotective, softening and soothing effect on the entire digestive system.
- Olive: comes from the Mediterranean regions and the Middle East, belongs to the olive family. Along with nutritional value, olive bark and leaves are known for their diuretic, tonic, hemostatic, antihypertensive and antipyretic properties; they are used as adjuvants in the treatment of various infections.
- Licorice: Originates from Southwest Asia and the Mediterranean regions, and belongs to the legume family. Due to its flavonoid content, licorice can act as a gastroprotective agent, and due to its soothing and healing effects, it can simultaneously help in the treatment of inflammation of the mucous membranes. In addition to these properties, licorice can be useful for stomach ulcers, hiatal hernia, gastritis, colitis and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Peppermint: Originally from Europe and belongs to the family of the deaf-goose. It is useful for certain gastrointestinal conditions. In fact, mint can have a digestive effect, that is, activate the digestive processes, as well as prevent flatulence and abdominal pain.
- Kiwi: Originally from China and belongs to the actinidia family. Kiwi is a fruit with beneficial properties, rich in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin E, copper, iron and fiber. In addition, the enzyme actinidin contained in this fruit promotes the digestion of proteins and can be recommended for patients with gastritis.
Method of administration and dosage
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, take the contents of 1 stick of 10 ml 2 times / day after meals or 1 stick in the evening before bedtime. The stick should be shaken by lightly pressing on its sides, then open and drink immediately.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to one or more of the ingredients of the drug. Avoid long-term use in case of arterial hypertension.
Dietary supplements cannot replace a healthy and balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. It is not recommended to exceed the daily dose.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, contact a healthcare professional.
Serial organoleptic changes are possible, especially color changes due to the natural origin of certain ingredients.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the box. Close and store container tightly. The batch and expiry date are indicated on the bottom of the box.
Store RefliuVard out of the reach of children under 3 years of age, in its original packaging and at temperatures below 25 ° C. Do not refrigerate or freeze. An open and not fully used stick should be discarded.