To improve capillary blood flow in order to prevent and treat traumatic, surgical, hemolytic, toxic and burn shock, acute blood loss, burn disease; infectious diseases accompanied by intoxication, exacerbation of chronic hepatitis; sepsis; for preoperative preparation and postoperative period; to improve arterial and venous blood circulation in order to prevent thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, endarteritis, Rhein’s disease.
Composition and form of release Reosorbilact
Ingredients: sodium lactate, water for injection, sorbitol, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride.
Available as a solution.
It is a crystalloid plasma substitute. It is a balanced combination product containing an energy carrier and a buffer. The main component of the drug is sodium, on which the amount of extracellular fluid depends. Sodium plays an important role in intercellular and intracellular metabolism, maintaining homeostasis. Potassium, also part of the drug, is involved in the transmission of nerve impulses, reduces the permeability of the vascular walls, puffiness. The drug normalizes the BCC, reduces the intoxication of the body, increases diuresis.
Reosorbilact is used:
- to improve capillary blood flow in order to prevent / treat shock (burn, hemolytic, toxic, traumatic, surgical, hemorrhagic);
- with burn disease;
- with infectious diseases, which are accompanied by severe intoxication;
- with exacerbation of chronic hepatitis;
- with sepsis (general infection of the body with pathogenic microbes that have entered the blood);
- for preoperative preparation or in the postoperative period;
- to improve arterial / venous blood flow – to prevent thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, Raynaud’s disease, endarteritis.
Do not use Reosorbilact:
- with hypersensitivity to the constituent components (allergies to them);
- with intolerance to auxiliary components;
- with alkalosis;
- with cerebral hemorrhage;
- with thromboembolism;
- with decompensation of heart failure, heart defects;
- with end-stage renal failure;
- with ІІІ degree of arterial hypertension;
- with liver failure (anuria).
Application during pregnancy and lactation
There are no data regarding contraindications to the use of Reosorbilact solution in pregnant or nursing mothers.
Method of administration and dosage
Reosorbilact solution is intended for intravenous drip administration at a rate of 40-60 drops / minute. It is allowed to spray the solution, if there is such a need, after a test with drip injection at a rate of 30 drops / minute. After the introduction of 15 drops, the patient’s condition and the presence of skin reactions are assessed. If there is no reaction within three minutes, the drug is injected in a stream.
The volume of the drug that can be administered once in case of shock (burn, hemolytic, toxic, traumatic, surgical, hemorrhagic) is 600 ml (in severe cases, 1000 ml can be administered by drip) once, then – 600-1000 ml, first by jet, then by drip.
- Dosage for hepatitis in the acute stage is 400 ml.
- In case of acute blood loss, adults are administered 1500-1800 ml (up to 25 ml / kg).
- In the post / preoperative period, it is recommended to inject 400 ml (6–7 ml / kg) by drop infusion over 3–5 days.
- In case of thrombobliterating vascular diseases, a solution is used at the rate of 8-10 ml / kg by drop every other day, the course is up to 10 infusions.
In case of an overdose, alkalosis phenomena are possible (an increase in the pH of blood and other tissues due to the accumulation of alkaline substances), which requires the termination of the infusion, if necessary, correction of the acid-base balance. Collapse, dehydration (due to increased urine output) are possible. If the injection rate is exceeded, tachycardia, shortness of breath, increased blood pressure, chest pain, headache, and abdominal pain are possible.
Possible alkalosis, drop / increase in blood pressure, allergic reactions, palpitations, shortness of breath, cyanosis of the skin, trembling, dizziness, weakness, headache, vomiting, pain and redness at the injection site.
Storage conditions and periods
Store no more than two years at 15-25 ° С.