Resvega can be recommended for dietary correction as an additional source of antioxidant vitamins C and E, trace elements zinc and copper, omega-3 essential fatty acids, macular pigments (lutein and zeaxanthin) and TRANS-resveratrol in order to create optimal dietary conditions to support eye health, normal vision functions, and protect the visual organs from oxidative damage.
The daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
- fish oil – 950 g (Omega-3 essential fatty acids – 606 mg, of which: eicosapentaenoic acid – 172 mg, docosahexaenoic acid – 366 mg;
docosapentaenoic acid – not more than – 47.5 mg;
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 120 mg;
- vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol acetate) – 30 mg;
- upright marigold extract containing lutein (20% suspension) and zeaxanthin lutein:
lutein – 10 mg;
zeaxanthin – 2 mg;
- zinc (zinc sulfate) – 12.5 mg;
- trans-resveratrol – 60 mg;
- copper (copper sulfate) – 1 mg.
Excipients: glycerin monostearate (emulsifier), beeswax (antifouling agent), soy lecithin (emulsifier).
Capsules: glazing agent: bovine gelatin.
Humidifiers: glycerin, sorbitol.
Dyes – iron oxide black (E172), iron oxide red (E172) purified water.
Capsules, No. 60.
Resvega is a dietary supplement for maintaining healthy vision, which includes high doses of vitamins and trace elements with antioxidant properties, lutein, zeaxanthin, omega-3 essential fatty acids and trans-resveratrol.
The composition of Resvega was developed by nutritionists and ophthalmologists specializing in the study of the retina. Resvega is designed to supplement the deficiency of antioxidants, lutein, zeaxanthin, omega-3 essential fatty acids, resveratrol, which may be associated with age or an unbalanced diet (not varied enough, containing few fruits, vegetables and fish).
Free radicals are molecules that are formed during cell metabolism. Excess free radicals can be toxic and damage the structure of lipids, proteins and DNA, leading to impaired cell function. Under normal physiological conditions, the formation of free radicals is suppressed by a protective system in which antioxidants play an important role. With increasing age or people who receive an unbalanced diet, antioxidant deficiencies may occur. In this case, it is necessary to supplement the diet with dietary supplements.
Antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage, which accelerates cell aging and destruction. They can help remove free radicals and thus provide protection against retinal and macular aging.
The vitamin has antioxidant properties that help:
- protection of cell membranes;
- protection of fatty acids from oxidation.
Description of active substances:
- Vitamin E is found in vegetable oils. The suggested dose of 30 mg per capsule is 250% of the recommended daily dose. (Nutrient Reference Values (Regulation (EU) 1169/2011)
- Vitamin C, ascorbic acid, is involved in neutralizing free radicals. Vitamin C is needed to restore oxidized vitamin E (tocopherol radical). Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables. The presented dose of 120 mg per capsule is 150% of the recommended daily dose (Nutrient Reference Values (Regulation (EU) 1169/2011).
- Zinc is a natural activator of more than 200 enzymes. Zinc helps maintain healthy vision. It acts as an antioxidant through complex mechanisms. Zinc is found in meat and fish. The reported dose of 12.5 mg is 125% of the daily recommended dose (Nutrient Reference Values (Regulation (EU) 1169/2011).
- Copper plays an important role in removing free radicals. Since large doses of zinc impair the absorption of copper, copper should also be taken with dietary supplements containing zinc. Copper is found in meat offal, shellfish, dried fruits. The presented dose of 1 mg per day is 100% of the recommended daily dose (Nutrient Reference Values (Regulation (EU) 1169/2011).
- Vitamins E and C, zinc and copper protect cell elements from damage by oxidants.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids (DHA and EPA) support healthy vision.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) are polyunsaturated fatty acids belonging to the Omega-3 family of fatty acids. Omega-3 acids are essential fatty acids: they should be taken with food or dietary supplements in case of an unbalanced diet. Omega-3 acids are structural components of cell membranes. DHA is found in large quantities in the nerves, brain and photoreceptors of the eye. DHA maintains healthy vision. A positive effect was found when using 250 mg of DCC per day. Omega-3 acids are found in large amounts in fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and herring.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are two yellow pigments present in high concentrations in the retina, in the macula, which are responsible for central vision function and visual acuity. Lutein and zeaxanthin form a protective filter against the harmful rays of the blue spectrum of sunlight. They also act as antioxidants, protecting the retina from oxidative damage. Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in large quantities in some green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, lettuce.
- Resveratrol is a molecule that inhibits in vitro oxidation of low density lipoproteins, platelet aggregation and the synthesis of eicosanoids (inflammation molecules). Resveratrol has been called the “French paradox”. Indeed, thanks to its use (red wine of special types), the mortality rate from cardiovascular diseases in the French is lower than in other European countries, despite the French eating a large amount of fatty foods. New research shows positive resveratrol in the case of ophthalmic diseases such as cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, retinoblastoma, etc. Resveratrol is found in some fruits, especially grapes, as well as wine.
Recommendations for use
Resvega can be recommended for dietary correction as an additional source of antioxidant vitamins C and E, trace elements zinc and copper, omega-3 essential fatty acids, macular pigments (lutein and zeaxanthin) and trans-resveratrol in order to create optimal dietary conditions to support health i vision, normal vision functions, protection of the organs of vision from oxidative damage.
Mode of application
Take two capsules daily, preferably with meals with a little water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This dietary supplement is intended for adults only. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor, especially for those with diabetes mellitus, taking vitamin K antagonists, as well as for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Persons taking any medication should take Resvega under control.
Do not use a dietary supplement if you are sensitive to its components. In some cases, minor digestive disorders (nausea, belching, diarrhea) are possible without complicated consequences. Resvega is not intended for treatment, should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet.
At temperatures above 25 ° C in a place protected from light and moisture.