Prescribe as a preventive and therapeutic agent for conditions that are accompanied by an increased need for vitamins: increased physical and neuropsychiatric load, especially under adverse environmental conditions; recovery period after diseases; to increase the overall resistance of the body to infectious diseases (including colds).
Composition and form of release Revit
The drug is produced in the form of pills. The multivitamin complex contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C.
Pharmacological properties Revit
Medicinal product containing vitamins. The complex of vitamins that make up the drug increases the overall body resistance to viruses and bacteria. In addition, multivitamins regulate and normalize the metabolic and metabolic processes of the body.
The drug is well accepted by the body, absorbed into the systemic circulation, spreads to all organs and tissues.
- Vitamin A (retinol) forms cells, bones and increases the synthesis of visual pigment, performs a protective function.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous system, regulates the process of carbohydrate metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is involved in the formation of visual perception and cellular respiration.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is responsible for the restoration of the body, the synthesis of hemoglobin, the exchange of amino acids, and the acceleration of the absorption of iron from the digestive tract. Helps to strengthen the immune system, the vitamin is essential for the growth and formation of bones, skin and teeth.
Mainly intended for children.
The Revit complex is prescribed for increased mental and physiological stress on the body, during childbearing, nutritional disorders, after and during infectious diseases.
And also in order to prevent the lack of vitamins in the body.
The Revit course is indispensable as a remedy for emotional and mental overload, high physical activity, especially in unfavorable environmental conditions, inappropriate nutrition, in the period after suffering colds to increase the body’s immune forces and develop protective reactions.
The drug is not prescribed for individual fructose intolerance, metabolic disorders of copper and iron in the body, a tendency to thrombosis, diseases of the vascular system, the presence of diabetes, severe forms of kidney disease, urolithiasis.
Allergy to any of the components of the drug.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
During this period, it is permissible to take a multivitamin complex under the strict supervision of a doctor who observes a pregnant woman or a pediatrician. Women should strictly adhere to the prescribed doses and adhere to them, not drink other vitamin complexes or vitamins.
It is best for pregnant and lactating women to take special vitamin and mineral medications.
Method of administration and dosage
The average course of taking a multivitamin is one month. In case of treatment – up to two months.
The dose of the drug depends on the goal – treatment or prevention – and is prescribed individually.
For prophylactic purposes, adults are prescribed 1 tablet twice a day, for children over the age of 11 – 1 tablet a day.
When treating, the doses are doubled.
Pregnant women should use the complex strictly according to the dose prescribed by the doctor, usually this scheme looks like this: I trimester – 1 tablet per day, II – III trimester – no more than 2 tablets per day.
The complex of vitamins is taken once or twice a day, 10-15 minutes after a meal.
The dosage can be revised in case of increased / decreased requirements of the body for vitamin intake.
The drug is well tolerated and perceived by the body, but there are cases of oversaturation of the body with vitamins.
With prolonged use of Revit, disorders in the work of the pancreas and kidneys may occur.
An overdose of drugs can be expressed in the following symptoms – vomiting, nausea or diarrhea, which goes away by itself when you stop taking Revit.
- Side effects
There are allergic reactions, bronchospasm, anaphylactic shock, angioedema.
- On the skin, rashes, redness, eczema or hives are possible.
- The gastrointestinal tract may react with nausea, vomiting, and upset stomach.
- Less common are adverse reactions such as headache, dizziness, drowsiness, sleep disturbances and increased fatigue.
- Possible anorexia, impaired renal function, lowering pressure, impaired metabolism of zinc, copper, liver, pancreas.
- Other side effects include visual impairment, sweating, and fever.
The vitamin complex is stored in orange glass jars at a temperature of no more than 27 degrees in a dark, dry place.