Revitaxa is used for preventive purposes with prolonged use of GCS, antibiotics, after visiting the pool, sauna or swimming in reservoirs, with a physiological tendency to inflammatory reactions in cases of traumatization of the vaginal mucosa, if you are unable to perform hygiene procedures for a long time (trips, hikes); to restore the mucous membrane in inflammatory conditions of the vagina (bacterial vaginosis, non-specific colpitis); in atrophic and dystrophic obesity; if cervical erosion; after childbirth, after aggressive methods of treatment (diathermocoagulation, laser therapy and cryotherapy of the cervix or vagina, abortion, introduction of foreign objects), after vaginal operations for loss of the walls of the vagina, cervix and body of the uterus, pelvic floor failure; as a maintenance agent for dryness of the vaginal mucosa in women during the menopausal period.
1 suppository contains:
- hyaluronic acid (in the form of sodium hyaluronate) – 5 mg;
- calendula extract – 60 mg;
- aloe extract – 60 mg;
- tea tree oil extract – 2 mg;
- Centella asiatica extract 20 mg.
Revitaxa is a combination of natural substances with a pronounced regenerative, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating effect, used to quickly restore the vaginal mucosa.
- Hyaluronic acid, as a natural polysaccharide, covers the vaginal mucosa, creates a protective barrier, promotes healing, suppresses the inflammatory response (reduces redness and irritation), strengthens the vaginal walls after diathermocoagulation, laser therapy and cryotherapy of the cervix or vagina, exhibits moisturizing properties for vaginal dryness.
- Calendula extract provides anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates recovery processes, has antifungal, antimicrobial, protective, immunostimulating effect. Aloe extract enhances local immunity, restores tissue metabolism, due to which it has a wound healing, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect, eliminates inflammation and irritation, and stimulates the restoration of the vaginal mucosa.
- Aloe contains vitamin C, which inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria, lowers the pH of the vagina, helps restore optimal pH levels and maintains the normal composition of the vaginal microflora.
- Tea tree oil extract (melaleuca) has a powerful anti-inflammatory, antifungal, bactericidal effect. Biologically active substances of the tea tree moisturize the vaginal mucosa. Centella asiatica extract has an antioxidant, regenerative and antiseptic effect, stimulates collagen synthesis, promotes epithelialization and strengthening of the vaginal walls.
- with prolonged use of corticosteroids, antibiotics, after visiting the pool, sauna or swimming in ponds,
with a physiological tendency to inflammatory reactions in cases of trauma to the vaginal mucosa;
- with a prolonged inability to perform hygiene procedures (trips, hikes);
- to restore the mucous membrane in inflammatory conditions of the vagina (bacterial vaginosis, nonspecific colpitis);
- with atrophic and dystrophic colpitis; with erosion of the cervix;
- after childbirth, after aggressive methods of treatment (diathermocoagulation, laser therapy and cryotherapy of the cervix or vagina, abortion, introduction of foreign objects), after vaginal surgery for prolapse of the walls of the vagina, cervix and body of the uterus, pelvic floor failure;
- as a supportive agent for dry vaginal mucosa in menopausal women.
Mode of application
Use once a day (in the evening).
Insert deep into the vagina while lying on your back, legs slightly bent.
If the suppository is too soft to be administered, it should be cooled in the refrigerator for a few minutes or under running cold water without removing it from the blister.
The duration of use is individual, not less than 5 days.
Increased sensitivity to any component.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in its original packaging out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
36 months from the date of production.