Degenerative changes of the cornea: keratoconus, keratoglobus, etc. (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant action, anti-edema action, immunocorrective action, neurotransmitter action). Dystrophic changes of the cornea (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, anti-edema effect, hypoglycemic effect). Hyponatremia (stabilization of the tear film, immunocorrecting effect). Before and after keratorefractive operations: photorefractive keratotomy, LASIK, etc. (antioxidant action, neurotransmitter action, immunocorrective action, hypoglycemic action, anti-edema action). Manipulations, diagnostic and surgical interventions on the anterior segment of the eye: cross-linking, phacoemulsification, keratoplasty, etc. (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant action, neurotransmitter action, antimetabolic action, anti-edema action, antibacterial action). Eye injuries (antibacterial action, stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant action, neurotransmitter action, anti-edema). Refractive errors: hypermetropia, myopia, astigmatism (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, neurotransmitter effect). Long-term use of contact lenses (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, anti-edema effect, immunocorrective effect, neurotransmitter effect).
per 100 ml of solution:
- Riboflavin phosphate (vitamin B2) 0.05 g;
- L-proline 0.0752 g;
- L-glycine 0.1 g;
- L-lysine hydrochloride 0.0140 g;
- L-leucine 0.0108 g;
- disodium EDTA 0.1 g;
- hyaluronic acid sodium salt 0.15 g;
- sodium chloride 0.43 g;
- sodium dihydrogen phosphate, dihydrate 0.225 g;
- dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate 0.685 g;
- N-hydroxymethyl glycinate 0.002 g;
- purified water. Isotonic solution pH 7.2.
Eye drops 8 ml, solution.
Mechanism of action:
- Ribolisin is an isotonic ophthalmic solution based on vitamin B2, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, optimized for the protection and restoration of corneal structures after various types of stress, including surgery.
- Riboflavin provides high protection of the epithelium against various types of stress, protects against UV radiation during crosslinking operations and allows maintaining the physiological state of the stroma. It participates in various biochemical reactions and plays a key role in the development and maintenance of the surface structures of epithelial cells and corneal stroma, since the absence of riboflavin leads to a decrease in the number of keratocytes, the density of the extracellular matrix and the bonds between collagen fibers. Riboflavin is essential in the energy processes of cells. Vitamin B2 is also a cofactor for enzymatic reactions that improve the efficiency of amino acid absorption.
- Amino acids, which are components of Ribolysin, provide substrates for new cell division and extracellular matrix synthesis. In particular, lysine and leucine are fundamental for the structural stability of collagen in various human connective tissues and especially in the stroma. Amino acids improve the trophic surface of the eye, prevent inflammatory and irritating reactions.
- L-proline is one of the most important components of collagen protein – the basis of all tissues in the human body. Maintains connective tissues (sclera of the eye, blood vessels) in normal condition.
- L-glycine is a central inhibitory neurotransmitter that improves metabolic processes. Has a positive effect on muscular dystrophies.
- L-lysine has anti-inflammatory, decongestant, analgesic effects. Increases vascular tone, has a moderate immunocorrective and hypoglycemic effect.
- L-leucine is involved in protein synthesis, activates cellular and humoral immunity, increases the function of phagocytes, activates the processes of biosynthesis of amino acids, their precursors and metabolites, and prevents metabolic disorders that occur during stress.
- Hyaluronic acid is a mucopolysaccharide that is part of various body tissues and adheres to the surface of the mucous membrane of the eye, protecting, moisturizing and lubricating it. Due to its mucoadhesive properties, it remains on the surface of the eye and promotes long-term stabilization of the tear film.
- N-hydroxymethyl glycinate slowly breaks down bacterial cell membranes, replaces bacterial endogenous glycine, thereby disrupting protein synthesis.
- Sodium EDTA, a chelate, is used to remove calcium deposits from the cornea. Enhances the antimicrobial activity of N-hydroxymethylglycinate.
- Ribolysin protects the structures for several months after the operation, allows them to maintain their integrity, protecting them from UV radiation. Can be used to maintain moisture in the cornea during crosslinking under UV light.
- Indications for use:
- Degenerative changes in the cornea: keratoconus, keratoglobus, etc. (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, anti-edema effect, immunocorrective effect, neurotransmitter effect). Corneal dystrophic changes (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, anti-edema effect, hypoglycemic effect).
Hypolacrimia (stabilization of the tear film, immunocorrective action).
- Before and after keratorefractive surgeries: photorefractive keratotomy, LASIK, etc. (antioxidant effect, neurotransmitter effect, immunocorrective effect, hypoglycemic effect, anti-edema effect).
- Manipulations, diagnostic and surgical interventions in the anterior segment of the eye: crosslinking, phacoemulsification, keratoplasty, etc. (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, neurotransmitter effect, antimetabolic effect, decongestant effect, antibacterial effect). Eye trauma (antibacterial effect, stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, neurotransmitter effect, decongestant).
- Refractive errors: hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, neurotransmitter effect). Prolonged use of contact lenses (stabilization of the tear film, antioxidant effect, anti-edema effect, immunocorrective effect, neurotransmitter effect).
Mode of application
Adults 1-2 drops in the conjunctival sac 4 times a day. Children: 1 drop 4 times a day.
After instillation, close your eyes for 1-2 minutes and do not blink.
There are no age restrictions if the drug is prescribed by a doctor.
May cause short-term burning sensation, temporary blurred vision. In case of any undesirable reaction, you should stop using the solution and consult your doctor.
Known hypersensitivity to drug components or other chemically related substances.
If symptoms persist within a few days or if any adverse reactions occur, you should see your doctor.
The solution is sterile until the vial is opened.
To prevent contamination of the solution, close the bottle tightly after use and do not touch the tip of the dispenser to the eye or other objects.
The drug is intended only for external use in ophthalmology.
If a medical device in the form of an ophthalmic solution is used for treatment, you should consult a doctor.
Do not use solution if the bottle is damaged. Do not use in case of eye infection.
If you are using contact lenses, remove them before using the product.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not freeze.
Do not use 30 days after opening the bottle. Do not use after the expiration date.