Recommended as a tool for: prevention of respiratory infections during epidemics, in atrophic rhinitis, shows anti-inflammatory properties, antiseptic, antiviral properties.
Rinolor with aloe: Olive oil, liquid paraffin, peach oil, aloe extract, propolis extract, vitamin E, eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary essential oil, fir essential oil.
Pharmacological properties Rinolor
- Sea salt softens thickened mucus and promotes its quick and painless removal. The properties of sea salt help the healing of the nasal mucosa and also help with runny nose and nasal congestion.
- Benzalkonium chloride is an antiseptic drug. Shows bactericidal activity against staphylococci, streptococci.
- Olive oil coats the mucous membrane and prevents it from drying out.
- Vaseline oil has a good moisturizing and softening effect.
- Peach oil softens, nourishes, moisturizes the mucous membrane of the nasal passages and the skin under the nose, which is very important for irritation, inflammation against the background of rhinitis; tones the walls of the vessels of the nose, strengthens them, makes them less permeable, therefore, reduces swelling of the mucous membrane; relieves inflammation and hyperemia due to its disinfecting effect; is an antioxidant and immunomodulator, increases local immunity; eliminates discomfort (dryness, burning, itching) that develop against the background of viral rhinitis; helps to soften dry crusts and easily remove them, including with atrophic rhinitis, as well as with a cold in young children.
- Aloe reduces swelling of the mucous membrane, frees the nasal passages, and normalizes nasal breathing.
- Propolis is the very first remedy for all types of inflammation of the nasal mucosa, sinusitis, congestion and chronic rhinitis. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant.
- Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Rosemary oil combines regenerating, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects. It is considered one of the best oils for immunomodulating and activating the internal forces of the body.
- Fir oil relieves swelling of the mucous membranes and restores breathing through the nose. In addition, when using it, the vessels narrow, which helps to reduce the common cold.
Indications for use Rinolor
Natural combined nasal remedy with aloe extract in order to facilitate nasal breathing, reduce swelling of the nasal mucosa with hypothermia and runny nose, prevent inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, reduce dryness of the nasal mucosa. Recommended as a means for the prevention of respiratory infections during epidemics, with atrophic rhinitis, exhibits anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antiviral properties.
Mode of application
Apply a small amount of the product to the nasal mucosa two to three times a day.
1 dose – one injection. Adults and children over 12 years old – 2 doses in each nasal passage 4 – 5 times a day, children from 7 to 12 years old – 1 – 2 doses in each nasal passage 3 times a day, children from 3 to 7 years old – 1 dose in each nasal passage 3 times a day. For children under 12 years of age, use in the presence of adults.
Individual intolerance to individual components of the formulation, age up to 12 years.