Individual intolerance of components, pregnancy and lactation.
Out of stock
- dry extract of herb smoky medicinal (Fumaria officinalis L., herba) 125 mg;
- dry extract of milk thistle fruit (Silybum marianum, fructus) 15 mg;
- dry extract of artichoke leaves (Cynara scolymus folium) 100 mg;
- dry extract of rhizomes of turmeric long (Curcuma long rhizoma) 12.5 mg;
- sodium selenite 6 mg;
- L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate 150 mg.
Excipients: anticaking agent magnesium stearate, filler microcrystalline cellulose.
Medicinal smoke extract contains alkaloids fumarin, which normalizes the secretion of bile in the liver, lowers the tone of the sphincter of Oddi, supporting normal digestion through the penetration of bile and pancreatic juice into the intestines.
Milk thistle extract contains silymarin, a biofavonoid that can help protect the membrane and regenerate liver cells, providing hepatoprotective effects in acute and chronic liver toxicity.
Artichoke contains cynarin, a substance that, in combination with phenolic acids, increases the secretion of bile, the volume of bile, excretion of bile salts, prevents stagnation of bile in the biliary tract, and normalizes the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric that enhances bile secretion, provides anti-inflammatory effects and reduces cholesterol saturation in bile.
Selenium is an important trace mineral that plays an important role in antioxidant defense, anti-inflammatory defense and immune status in humans. Selenium supplements can improve liver function in cases of liver disease.
The amino acids ornithine and aspartate provide the physiological detoxification of ammonia through the synthesis of urea and glutamine in liver cells. Thus, L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate (LOLA) increase the production of urea through the metabolism of the urea cycle, in which ammonia is converted into a neutral substance, urea, and excreted from the body.
Recommendations for use
As a dietary supplement to the diet, as an adjuvant:
- in people with cholecystitis and cholangitis, to support the digestive process and healthy liver function without pain and discomfort;
- in humans after removal of the gallbladder to maintain a healthy digestive process;
- in people with dyspepsia, flatulence, to maintain a healthy digestion process, liver function without a feeling of pain and discomfort;
- in people exposed to toxic substances on the liver, including taking medications (contraceptives and cytotoxic drugs).
Method of using Selecad
2 capsules 2-3 times a day, swallow whole with ½ glass of water.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use. Do not use as a substitute for a complete and balanced diet! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
It should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to the components of the dietary supplement, acute hepatitis and cholangitis, acute poisoning of various etiologies, urolithiasis and obstruction of the biliary tract.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy and lactation.
Storage conditions Selekad
Store in its original packaging, in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package. Keep out of the reach of children. Dietary supplement.