Selenarin positive effect to increase male potency, restores blood circulation in the pelvis while reducing sexual activity in men and women’s libido, it is directed at erectile dysfunction of psychogenic, vascular, endocrine and mixed types due to natural stimulation of the production of a balance of sex hormones. Due to the safe action of Selenarin improves erections in men, the duration of sexual intercourse is normalized increases the production of ejaculate.
1 suppository contains an extract of a dense herb of sainfoin sandy, auxiliary substances: polyethylene oxide-1500, anhydrous lanolin.
Chemical composition: carbohydrates – 9.6%, proteins – 4.4%, vegetable fats – 1.5%, ash substances – 4.6%, vitamins B, C, PP.
Sandy sainfoin herb promotes the synthesis of hormones, safely normalizes hormonal balance. Polyethylene oxide base reduces swelling of the mucous membranes, eliminates unpleasant symptoms.
Indications of Selenarin :
- with chronic prostatitis and sexual dysfunction
- for the prevention of prostate adenoma
to enhance male potency and normalize the duration of intercourse, improve the quality of erection and increase the production of ejaculate;
- to restore blood circulation in the small pelvis and optimize testosterone production with a decrease in sexual activity in men;
- as a tonic for women with dysmenorrhea, painful and heavy menstruation and other diseases, including those associated with age-related hormonal changes;
- to restore blood circulation in the small pelvis to increase libido in women;
- with dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- during menopause, premenstrual symptoms, menstrual irregularities, menstruation with pain syndrome;
- for the prevention and improvement of the condition of the skin, hair and nails, reducing the manifestations of acne and other diseases associated with age-related hormonal changes.
Individual hypersensitivity to drug components.
Method of administration and dosage
depending on the appointment, vaginally or rectally, one suppository 1-2 times a day for up to 10 days, if necessary up to 20 days.
In a place protected from light and out of reach of children at temperatures from 0 ° C to 25 ° C.