Disinfection and simultaneous cleaning of indoor surfaces , hard furniture, furnishings, etc. Disinfection and simultaneous washing of sanitary equipment, cleaning equipment, dishes , etc. Disinfection of laboratory utensils , tools, workwear , etc Disinfection of medical devices combined with PSO Disinfection of medical devices. Packing: 250 ml, 1l Pre-sterilization cleaning of medical devices Disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems. Packing: 250ml, 1l.
Composition of the product
alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 20%; octyl decyldimethylammonium chloride – 15%; didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 9%; dioctyldimethylammonium chloride – 6% (active ingredients) excipients; water – up to 100%.
The concentrate on the basis of CHAS is intended for disinfection of instruments, GSO, disinfection of surfaces. The content of ADV is 50%. Surfaces 0.2% -60xv .; Tools 0.2% -60 min.
Areas of use:
- Disinfection and simultaneous washing of indoor surfaces, hard furniture, furnishings, etc.;
- Disinfection and simultaneous washing of sanitary equipment, cleaning equipment, dishes, etc.;
- Disinfection of laboratory glassware, instruments, overalls, etc.;
- Disinfection combined with the state standard sample of medical products;
- Disinfection of medical devices;
- Pre-sterilization cleaning of medical devices;
- Disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Advantages of the means
Four active ingredients
Mass fraction of ADR in the product – 50%
The ability to use in the presence of patients (without protective equipment)
Active against pathogens of especially dangerous infections
Spectrum of antimicrobial action
The agent has bactericidal (including tuberculocidal), fungicidal and virucidal (including adenoviruses, influenza viruses, parainfluenza and other causative agents of acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, parenteral [B, C] hepatitis viruses, HIV) properties.
Storage of the product at temperatures from -40 ° C to 35 ° C