The components that make up Silenta contribute to the easy adaptation of children and adults to emotional, mental and physical stress, in which such manifestations as: neurosis and neurosis-like conditions may occur; psychomotor agitation; autonomic neuroses of various origins; vegetative-vascular dystonia; sleep disturbances and insomnia (including nightly fears and sleep disturbances).
Silenta (magnesium citrate) syrup 150 ml. vial
5 ml of syrup contains:
- magnesium citrate – 278.2 mg (mg) [including magnesium – 30 mg (mg)];
- dry extract of chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla L.) – 80 mg (mg);
- dry extract of lemon balm leaves (Melissa officinalis L.) – 50 mg (mg);
- L-tryptophan – 50 mg (mg);
- dry extract of the inflorescences of broad-leaved linden (Tilia platyphyllos Scop.) – 20 mg (mg);
excipients: fructose; stabilizer: glycerin; emulsifier: esters of sucrose and fatty acids; thickener: xanthan gum; preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate; natural flavoring: “Cherry”; drinking water is purified.
Silenta is a syrup for oral use, which is a specially developed complex of L-tryptophan, magnesium, and extracts of medicinal plants, which contribute to the easy adaptation of children and adults to emotional, mental and physical stress, during which such manifestations of nervous system dysfunction as emotional instability, nervous tics, anxiety, sleep disturbances, hyperactivity, tachycardia, blood pressure lability.
With emotional, mental and physical stress, the body’s consumption of such important substances as serotonin and magnesium increases, so it is important to ensure that they are sufficiently supplied to the human body. Also, such factors as an unbalanced diet, excess sodium in food (salt, flavor enhancers), chronic diseases can lead to even greater consumption of magnesium and serotonin, which in turn increases the dysfunction of the nervous system.
- L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the body. Tryptophan, as a precursor of serotonin, has an anti-depressant effect, helps relieve anxiety, hyperactivity, and obsessive-compulsive states, promotes falling asleep and normal sleep.
- Magnesium is a natural stabilizer of the nervous system and is one of the main mineral elements of the body, participates in the regulation of the metabolism of the nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular and hematopoietic systems, protects the myocardium from hypoxia and ischemia, has a calming effect, reduces neuromuscular excitability, ensures normal muscle contraction.
- The extract of chamomile flowers contains essential oil, which includes hamazulene, prohamazulene, other terpenes and sesquiterpenes, as well as flavonoids, polysaccharides, mineral salts, carotene, ascorbic acid, sitosterol, choline.
- Lemon balm leaves have a sedative effect and are used for excessive nervous excitement, insomnia, vegetative-vascular dystonia, heart disorders, as well as for normalizing pressure when it changes due to emotional excitement.
- The extract of linden flowers contains glycosides, tannins, saponins, terpenes, vitamin C, carotene and has a mild soothing effect.
Indications for use
The components included in Silenta contribute to the easy adaptation of children and adults to emotional, mental and physical stress, during which such manifestations as:
- neuroses and neurosis-like conditions;
- psychomotor excitement;
- autonomic neuroses of various origins;
- vegetative dystonia;
- sleep disorders and insomnia (including night terrors and falling asleep).
- Children aged 3 to 6 years: 5 ml 2-3 times a day.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: 10 ml 2 times a day.
- Children aged 12 and over and adults: 15 ml 2 times a day.
The recommended period of consumption is 14 days. The course of admission can be repeated after two weeks.
Measure the amount of the drug using a measuring cup.
Take after a meal, if necessary, wash down with drinking water. Shake before use.
A doctor’s consultation is recommended before use.
Hypersensitivity to the components, pregnancy and lactation period.